Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Canadian Ambassador wrote:I forgot about Amazinggirl, she did a post in the religions area. It was just a throw away line, that's all.

I guess you overlooked her posts then, because she posted more than a post on more than a thread. What better way to greet a girl than by ignoring her and not replying to her right? That's the spirit that will make it more likely for more to come?
Americalex
Supporter

Postby lesterBfearsome » Jun 02, 2009 4:23 pm

just gotta advertise to women. A UNA would bring them... lower costs on beauty products?

Jon had some UNA mugs i think, perhaps consider a UNA product line of baby clothes.

*edit* ajax took the lead lol
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Americalex wrote:
Canadian Ambassador wrote:I forgot about Amazinggirl, she did a post in the religions area. It was just a throw away line, that's all.

I guess you overlooked her posts then, because she posted more than a post on more than a thread. What better way to greet a girl than by ignoring her and not replying to her right? That's the spirit that will make it more likely for more to come?

Ok I take part of the blame then. Just another representative of Annexation.ca that let you down. Not doing my job as an ambassador either. I'll try to be more gracious to our guests, especially the rare, sought after, political female. :lol:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Previous

Return to Archive