Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » May 28, 2009 12:40 pm

http://translate.google.ca/translate?pr ... ry_state0=
English Version

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualites/in ... ettons.php
Original Article

What an awesome idea! I never understood why Riga came out second after Montreal in the new Monopoly game, now I know!! Shall we plan a trip to Riga now?

I'm sure Latvia will be fine now!
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » May 28, 2009 8:08 pm

too bad blonds will be just about extinct in 200 years.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
NJguy
Supporter

Postby Sovernty » May 28, 2009 9:30 pm

NJguy wrote:too bad blonds will be just about extinct in 200 years.

Only if hairstylists are extinct too.
Sovernty
Opponent

Postby AjaxWoji » May 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Riddle me this?

Blue eyes are thought to have appeared 8000 to 10,000 years ago in the Black Sea area. The trait is recessive, but there are now 1/2 billion blue eyed people in the world. Darwin could not figure it out. Some think that it travels with another trait that has survival value.

I would lay odds that a similar thing occurs for blonds.
I enjoyed our time mostly, now I am done.
AjaxWoji

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

sexual selection

how many blue eyed blondes in the house? *raises hand*

and i'm not worried.

though this sexual selection hasn't been as kind to me.
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby Clubtender » May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

NJguy wrote:too bad blonds will be just about extinct in 200 years.

In another thousand years it will probably be difficult to tell that there was ever more than one race. The people of the world are not really all that separated by the physical distance between places anymore due to modern world travel. I see all the races bred out of existence as we eventually interbreed into one human race with some surviving traits from all of the currently existing races incorporated into everyone. I seriously doubt that blond hair will be one of those surviving traits.
Clubtender
Supporter

Postby Jonnycoolg » May 30, 2009 2:24 am

I've always preferred dark-haired girls anyway ;)
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives" - James Madison, 4th U.S. Presdient
Jonnycoolg

Postby AjaxWoji » May 30, 2009 8:58 am

In another thousand years it will probably be difficult to tell that there was ever more than one race. The people of the world are not really all that separated by the physical distance between places anymore due to modern world travel. I see all the races bred out of existence as we eventually interbreed into one human race with some surviving traits from all of the currently existing races incorporated into everyone. I seriously doubt that blond hair will be one of those surviving traits.

Normal logic says that you are right, if the information provided to us about genetics and is true, and is all that matters.

However, there have been 2 main theories of achieving "Superman". One involves typical nationalist feelings of superiority, and the notion that harsh treatment of a population can achive a higher form of humanity, and the other one supposes that by blending the races, the "Best" can be kept to make a "Super Being".

The key issue here is the selection of a set of "Best Genes", and therefore the disgaurding of all others. This kind of thinking is wrong in both cases.

To a degree these processes could produce evidence occasionally of some quality that might be admired. However, the human gene pool is already quite narrow. It would be unwise to allow either of these processes to reduce it further.

The notion that "Harsh Treatment" (Stress) can bring out desirable traits, is only conditionally true. Complex life, and we are some of the most complex, depends upon rewards being available, on the condition that you have the right stuff to tap into them, better than can a more simple organism. In a portion of the universe where the "Gifts" to organisms are meager, only simple organisms can survive. The natural condition of Mars is an example of a place where perhaps in the "Best" places only, simple organisms could survive. (In an underground liquid aquifer perhaps).

Another issue is the social aspect of the human. Where humans speak, they also see. Blond is a thing you would see and not hear, except as a second hand communication from another entity witnessing it.

Monoprise is not implicated in these rantings, but I will borrow from his input to this site, where he explained that any given human can only "Know", or make note of perhaps 500 people in there lives. He explained that this is part of why representative democracy in a Republic is necessary.

The visible characteristics of a human are significant in a social sense. Visual communication can be enhanced by contrast. Dark eyebrows, and lighter skin for instance. Expressive eyes, expressive mouth, and so on. Blond with light skin could be less expressive. The Japanese notion that strait dark hair and moderately light skin is the best holds some water for this argument, but they also are then by default in such a scheme of perfection doomed to the notion of the perfect individual, the one that all others should resemble in order to have a perfect society.

Variety of outer appearances would make it easier for a individual to recognise a greater number of individual humans. 500 was the average supposed for the average human to recognize. With each instance of superman, either the perfect national model, or the perfect blended model, the number of variations in types is reduced to the minimum, since in each case the notion of the perfect human form is used to justify the discarding of other "not-perfect" types.

The whole process is as silly as saying that you wanted the perfect licence plate for cars. So, you were from the nation "9" which unfortunately :? had instances of the numbers 0,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 occuring occasionally on it's licence plates. So, you worked and worked to create the super licence plate "9999999999", and once you had it, perfection then existed with a nation where all licence plates from then on could have the number "9999999999" on them.

But the globalist could have a much wiser plan. They could pick from all the numbers, and make a perfect licence plate "0123456789". This perfect and logical value could replace all others, so "ALL" licence plates could be "0123456789".

It is normal human instinct to try to form a "Kind", and then to suppose that it is the perfect "Kind". This occurs either with reduction or blending as the start. It has something to do with why we are here, but there can always be too much of something. Too little Oxygen and you suffocate. Too much, and spontanious fire will burn you up.

The condition you have mentioned where these various minority traits such as blond would dissapear depends upon a linear continuation of what has been occuring, without a concious intervention by humans into their own affairs.

One possible future, involves a breakdown in human social order on this planet and a decent into barbarism. In such a case blending would end.

Another future might involve expansion into space, where in my opinion vast opportunity would exist for the diversification of the human race, and blending would have to be intentionally implemented by traiding genes from afar.

Another possible future would involve both, where the human race expands into space, but then social order breaks down on Earth.

Finally there is the one where civilization (If you want to call it that), decides that it is good to have diversity, and makes reasonable efforts to support it. In such a case blonds would not only continue to exist, but redheads, and perhaps other colors would be artificially created for the purpose of expanding the total possible number of variations that could exist, since only in the case of a collapse of human society on Earth before expansion into space would there be less humans in existance. In all other cases there would likely be more than now, and in such a situation, expanding the number of variations makes it easier for an individual to recognize a greater number of individuals, and thus making larger networks of humans possible.

That is if we do not invent robots that kill us all, or nuke ourselves out of existance, in which case yes, there would be no blonds.
AjaxWoji

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 10:22 am

I don't think there will ever be just "one" race. I think the races as we know them today will be "bred out" but that new races will form, probably along class/wealth/skill lines. in which case i do think blonds will survive. provided our robot masters allow it.
if the population keeps increasing, eventually competition for resources will become more rigorous, and new ecological niches will form, especially if we drive out other species. rodents eat our trash, if things get bad enough then that ecological niche may be filled out by a class of desperate people instead. i imagine of mutant races, genetically isolated from each other, that evolve under major metropolis's! Mole people. maybe they'll be blond... and purple...
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby NJguy » May 30, 2009 11:06 am

AjaxWoji wrote:Riddle me this?

Blue eyes are thought to have appeared 8000 to 10,000 years ago in the Black Sea area. The trait is recessive, but there are now 1/2 billion blue eyed people in the world. Darwin could not figure it out. Some think that it travels with another trait that has survival value.

I would lay odds that a similar thing occurs for blonds.

Yeah that was before whites had a failing birthrate, and before Europe was being invaded by immigrants.

Why don't you riddle me this, in 1900 half of all Americans had blue eyes. Today it is 1 in 6 and falling exponentially. Trying to deny it is pretty pathetic.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
NJguy
Supporter

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 11:09 am

are you blond?

why do non-blonds care so much? its not like blonds are being rounded up and exterminated. they're just not breeding, its really up to them as individuals. and aren't there rarer "breeds" out there? inuit maybe? cree? aboriginal australians?
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby AjaxWoji » May 30, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah that was before whites had a failing birthrate, and before Europe was being invaded by immigrants.

Why don't you riddle me this, in 1900 half of all Americans had blue eyes. Today it is 1 in 6 and falling exponentially. Trying to deny it is pretty pathetic.

It is probabbly not nice for you to assert "pathetic", since I have said not a thing that is false. And your use here is rude without necessity.

Taken as an example, then for now, the USA would be travelling against the trend of 8000-10000 years which I mention, and which you conveniently choose to try to obscure.

Further, if you ignore the imigration of non-blue-eyes to the nation and paid attention to the incedence of blue eyes in the population decended from the people who lived here when blue eyes were aproximatley 50%, the level of drop would be less.

My mentioning of Blue Eyes remember was to demonstrate with evidence, that something that should not exist according to genetic dominance does exist, therefore just considering the rules of genetics in that way may not detemine the outcome.

The truth of the matter is that my body will turn to dirt within short decades, and I will then have no Earthly eyes to be blue of brown or bloodshot.

Still, to moderate what you have projected, I must say that the current events in this time period is primarily due to Blue Eyes fighting with each other. In other words a payment is being made for WWI and WWII, which resulted in massive loss of position and population. In such large events, it would be expected that after a crash a recovery would occur. Arabs have been in Europe before. If they are such supermen, why did they not replace the Europeans then?

One 50 or 100 year period of time does not detemine the outcome of 10000 years.

And by the way, the birth rates of Northern Europeans in Europe is rising. That of Immigrants in Europe is going down. Southern Europe is still having a deep drop in birth rates.

Cultures change and that can be all that is needed.

I anticipate that trends in motion will skew the path of events away from what you project, and no plot by groups of manipulators will be able to stop that. The equasions will be rebalanced, and the geometry of reality will be maintained.

We can talk about it in the graveyard later. Then I'll show you!

For now, I will restate that 8000-10000 years ago there was one person with blue eyes. Somehow, there are 1/2 billion (I believe I read that) now. If I am not mistaken, blue eyes are recessive. So, that is a very big mystery to me. Obviously there is something I do not understand. I would have enjoyed the possibility that you might have been able to put some light on it if you could. Instead, you simply tried to discredit me by saying that what I said was pathetic. Then you did not respond to what I said, but segwayed into some partially true side show about the current situation in the USA which is primarily due to temporary fluctuations in events and a misguided attempt to right history, that will in the end do a wrong which will in turn be punished by history.

What about the very important need for variation?
AjaxWoji

Postby AjaxWoji » May 30, 2009 12:12 pm

are you blond?

why do non-blonds care so much? its not like blonds are being rounded up and exterminated. they're just not breeding, its really up to them as individuals. and aren't there rarer "breeds" out there? inuit maybe? cree? aboriginal australians?

How about the Ainu in Japan.

I am not much worried about it. I just happen to believe that I have though my way through the jungle to the only rational position to take on the topic of variation, and the stupidity of uniformity.

I seldom find a topic here that I feel connected with, and simply want to exercise my arguments, so to see if perhaps they can pass the test, or will require updating.

It is similar to studying the cosmos to make sure that your theories of reality are true to what is observed.
AjaxWoji

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 1:07 pm

i was more referring to nj... certainly genetic variation is an interesting topic of itself. i just don't get the outrage from non blonds over the (possible) decline of the blonds. Seems just as rational to then be just as gravely upset about the decline of the Ainu. But you don't hear conservative brunettes talking about that...

everyone (white) really are jealous of blonds?
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 1:38 pm

AjaxWoji wrote:For now, I will restate that 8000-10000 years ago there was one person with blue eyes. Somehow, there are 1/2 billion (I believe I read that) now. If I am not mistaken, blue eyes are recessive. So, that is a very big mystery to me. Obviously there is something I do not understand. I would have enjoyed the possibility that you might have been able to put some light on it if you could. Instead, you simply tried to discredit me by saying that what I said was pathetic. Then you did not respond to what I said, but segwayed into some partially true side show about the current situation in the USA which is primarily due to temporary fluctuations in events and a misguided attempt to right history, that will in the end do a wrong which will in turn be punished by history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recessive#Recessive_allele
For example, in humans, if a person inherits the allele for free earlobes from one parent and the one for attached earlobes from the other, that person will have free earlobes. Thus the free lobe allele is said to be dominant over the attached lobe allele (and the attached lobe allele is said to be recessive to the free lobe allele). In order to have attached earlobes, a person must inherit the allele for attached earlobes from both parents. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean that either parent must have attached earlobes - since both parents could be carrying the allele for attached lobes while outwardly having free lobes.

so all the children of the first blue eyed guy (or girl) would have had brown eyes. he probably had like 20 kids too, from different mothers. This would have been way back when people lived tribally, so cousins probably interbred and had blue eyed kids 2 or 3 generations later.
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby AjaxWoji » May 30, 2009 1:46 pm

i was more referring to nj...

I actually understood that, I just thought I would weigh in as well.

everyone (white) really are jealous of blonds?

Like most people in the USA and Canada, I have real life experience. Scandinavian blood in me as well, so the answer is sometimes yes, sometimes no in my case. Sometimes highly irritated. Sometimes protective of them as well. I am used to Brunettes, Redheads, Blonds, Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes and Hazel and so on all in the same room at Christmas. No jealosy on my part there. I like variation as a way of life, and don't like uniformity, or crazy superman plans involving weeding out the weaklings.

The rest of the W's (If that is what they are) will have to speak for themselves.
AjaxWoji

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 1:49 pm

neither of my parents have blue eyes. I do, but what i don't understand is why my sister doesn't. a level of randomness -or probability- is at work, too!
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby AjaxWoji » May 30, 2009 2:28 pm

I read an article at one point that asserted that brown eyed people are quicker thinking, but that blue eyed people were calculating in their thinking. (So this is hear-say from me about a supposed article that asserted that). Either method has it's strengths, but perhaps in the long run a balance occurs in populations where the blue eyed "Infection" occurs.

I do not think that the blue of the eye would cause you to be calculating, rather, that perhaps the genes that cause blue eyes also cause a difference in thinking process. The difference in thinking process would be the important issue in this case, but of course I have already stated that I think that having a greater number of variations in facial appearance could be important to creatures that network with each other as humans do.

Thanks for the interesting conversation. Thanks for the illumination as well.
AjaxWoji

Postby Clubtender » May 30, 2009 2:42 pm

When I said that in another thousand years the races will be interbred into one, I was not talking about anything that is or should be planned. I'm just saying that the world is becoming a smaller place to get around. People being people will follow human nature and make more people with whoever is available, where ever they happen to be on the globe at the time. Over time, this will eventually breed humanity into one human race.
Clubtender
Supporter

Postby lesterBfearsome » May 30, 2009 3:15 pm

AjaxWoji wrote:I read an article at one point that asserted that brown eyed people are quicker thinking, but that blue eyed people were calculating in their thinking. (So this is hear-say from me about a supposed article that asserted that). Either method has it's strengths, but perhaps in the long run a balance occurs in populations where the blue eyed "Infection" occurs.

I do not think that the blue of the eye would cause you to be calculating, rather, that perhaps the genes that cause blue eyes also cause a difference in thinking process. The difference in thinking process would be the important issue in this case, but of course I have already stated that I think that having a greater number of variations in facial appearance could be important to creatures that network with each other as humans do.

Thanks for the interesting conversation. Thanks for the illumination as well.
i think trying to find logical "survival" reasons for blue eyes might not be relevant. our ancestors were far less liberal minded than we are today and probably had no issues with actively shaping their tribes traits. even as only little more than 2000 years ago spartans would discard babies that were considered defective. i could imagine a case where further back tribal elites encouraged blue eyed - blond haired babies only, just because. maybe for religious, mystical reasons.

my own completely heresay theory is that white skin originally developed for no survival reason, but as a sign of being rich that was sexually selected. early civilization was an agriculture based society for a long time. those that did all the work were outside in the sun all day, needed darker skin. lighter skin would have been detrimental to the workers, but neutral to the ruling class. slowly it became a sign of being upper class, as no lower class would have had light skin. upper class had the luxury of travel, and as well through political marriages the lighter skin moved around more quickly including north, where either lighter skin became neutral to the working class as well or irrelevant to the more nomadic/hunting lifestyle.
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Next

Return to Archive