Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » May 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:
NJguy wrote:too bad blonds will be just about extinct in 200 years.


This has been a hoax that has been repeated many times in history according to this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearing_blonde_gene

For such a recessive gene, there sure are a lot of blondes out there. I haven't even dated a whole lot in my life, but even then there was two blonde women I dated. Both of which, the carpet matched the drapes and you can usually tell the difference between bleached blondes by just looking at their eyebrows.

I'm a 'dirty blonde' myself. My father had black hair, but he's got the blonde gene in his family and there's blonde on my mom's side too. When I was a kid I was about as blonde as you could get and with enough sun, I look much more blonde than I do now.


Yeah we already established that. I wasn't referring to that article. Its still a recessive gene nonetheless and actually to correct myself earlier, it can be lost quite easily. There is a 50% chance of the blond gene diapering if two brown haired people have a kid. Which means this, if a brown haired immigrant moves into a blond region and has a kid with a blond, the kid will be born brown haired. This kid if he has a child with someone of the same background, his 3rd generation offspring can lose the blond gene entirely. Doesn't matter how many blonds you see in a daily basis, you live in a white country. At least it is for now that is. The more immigrants move into Scandinavia, the more the gene will be watered down. Its a statistical fact.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
User avatar
NJguy
Supporter
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » May 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Well we were all once black and yet somehow the white gene as well as blonde emerged. It happened before and it's even more likely to continue to emerge especially now that the gene is well established into our gene pool. I've learned a lot about breeding animals back when my ex-girlfriend worked at a petstore and I remember wondering why the pet trade had more colourful animals, than what are seen in the wild. New colour variations emerge, that's why. So even if we did wipe out the blonde gene, chances are it would still emerge anyway through mutation, just as it did in the past leading to what we have today. That being said, you'd have to actively work towards actually wiping out the blonde gene altogether and since we're not doing that, then we'll have blondes for many centuries to come.

Chances are humans won't even be recognizable in another million years anyway. You can't seriously expect to continue on any race forever as we're constantly changing and evolving. We might have really big heads or weird new traits that we won't expect. If we spread to other planets, we'll see new races more adapted to their planet evolve as well. So trying to perserve any race is futile.

There certainly are examples of black people who were born white and with blonde hair. Yes it can happen, even if it is rare. It's probably how the white race started in the first place as dark skin didn't have a selective advantage in the northern hemisphere.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » May 31, 2009 4:56 pm

I really don't know what your problem is. Your opposing for the sake of opposing. There is pretty much no evidence that everyone once was all black. Black people are dark because they have higher amounts of melanin in their skin. This is useful for blocking out high amounts of sun. White people are better suited for less sun, and can absorb vitamin D from less light better. I see no problem with wanting to preserve my people. You can shrug off demographic trends all you want, your type of thinking is part of the problem.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
User avatar
NJguy
Supporter
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » May 31, 2009 5:00 pm

This transcends blonds too. White people as a whole are shrinking fast and Western culture is going with them.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
User avatar
NJguy
Supporter
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » May 31, 2009 5:17 pm

NJguy wrote:There is pretty much no evidence that everyone once was all black. Black people are dark because they have higher amounts of melanin in their skin. This is useful for blocking out high amounts of sun. White people are better suited for less sun, and can absorb vitamin D from less light better.


The evidence is based on demographics where fossils are found. Most fossils, especially pre-human fossils were found in Africa. It wasn't until later when modern humans spread throughout the world that today's races formed. Now you could guess that maybe those ancient humans living in Africa were white. Sure it's possible, since we don't have skin colour preserved from that time period, but chances are if people came from Africa we certainly were black. I'm not even fully educated on all the data scientists have on our ancestry, but if I were to bet on a skin colour of our ancestors, based on demographics, I'd bet on black.

All it would've taken was a few black ancestors born white in the northern hemisphere, live long enough to have lots of kids, then those kids spread the gene around as well. I'm sure when this happened in Africa, with a hot sun beading down on them, those people would more likely develop skin cancer and die too early to have lots of kids. Melanin became sort of vestigial in white people over time, since it really wasn't needed for survival like it was in Africa. That's why we had to invent sunblock as pale skin needs it much more than dark or olive skin.

NJguy wrote:I see no problem with wanting to preserve my people. You can shrug off demographic trends all you want, your type of thinking is part of the problem.


I didn't say there was a problem with wanting to preserve your people. You have just as much of a right as any to find a white girl and have lots of babies. I'm not stopping you and I think there's even neo-nazi dating services out there. You can also filter race on a lot of dating sites.

The problem I have is if you try to force me to join in on your parade and only date white women myself. Either that or try to tell me that we should restrict immigration to white people. Then yes I will actively oppose you. We both have the freedom to preserve or not preserve our race. I choose the latter.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » May 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Early human fossils only being found in Africa are complete BS. I just watched the earliest known human ancestor, which was found in Germany of all places.

http://www.history.com/content/the-link

The problem I have is if you try to force me to join in on your parade and only date white women myself. Either that or try to tell me that we should restrict immigration to white people. Then yes I will actively oppose you. We both have the freedom to preserve or not preserve our race. I choose the latter.


I don't really care what you do. Its the fact that you keep denying demographic trends with things you think you see around you.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
User avatar
NJguy
Supporter
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » May 31, 2009 5:52 pm

NJguy wrote:Early human fossils only being found in Africa are complete BS. I just watched the earliest known human ancestor, which was found in Germany of all places.

http://www.history.com/content/the-link


It's the earliest 'primate' ancestor, not just human. Also, there's a debate whether it's the earliest because other proto-primate fossils have been found closer to the time of the dinosaurs and possibly even some found while dinosaurs ruled the Earth. It just gets harder to make the distinction the further back you go as traits often tend to merge considering that most mammals are related and scientists start to debate if it's a primate relative or a prehistoric arboreal rodent.

I'm talking hominid fossils, the primates that started walking upright and formed many different species in Africa, all of which became extinct aside from modern humans. Those are the ones that were mostly found in Africa, which is why it's theorized that we came from there and that theory leads us to believe we were also once dark skinned. I can't believe you'd use a 47 million year old fossil, long before we had apes let alone hominids, to prove that we're decended from white ancestors. Who knows, maybe that fossil was a white primate, it doesn't matter. Once we shed our fur and exposed our skin, logic suggests we had to develop black skin for survival under Africa's sun. Therefore our early 'modern human' ancestors, not primates in general, were very likely black skinned. Yes it's possible the white gene was always there, even chimpanzees have pinkish skin underneath their fur. It explains why some black people can be born white, more often than vice versa because the white gene was much more ancient than the newer adaptation developed once we lost our fur. For that matter, most mammal's skin is white underneath their fur, so I'm guessing this gene was very well established long before pre-human Africans developed the dark skinned gene. So for white skin to reappear the moment excess melanin was no longer needed in the northern hemisphere, makes a lot of sense. I guess by default we all really are white and as for blonde hair, it's not that hard for it to reappear even if it was wiped out. That's why it won't ever disappear, especially since to this day we have blonde people spreading that gene throughout the population.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » May 31, 2009 6:34 pm

It could be that our pre-human ancestors were actually white, but with dark fur to protect their skin from the sun. Once that dark fur was lost, it would've been our skin that would have to serve the same purpose, therefore any born in that time with darker skin would've had an advantage over the white hominids of that time.

(Rogers, Iltis & Wooding 2004) examined Harding's data on the variation of MC1R nucleotide sequences for people of different ancestry to determine the most probable progression of the skin tone of human ancestors over the last five million years. Comparing the MC1R nucleotide sequences for chimpanzees and humans in various regions of the Earth, Rogers concluded that the common ancestors of all humans had light skin tone under dark hair—similar to the skin tone and hair color pattern of today's chimpanzees. That is 5 million years ago, the human ancestors' dark hair protected their light skin from the intense African sun so that there was no evolutionary constraint that killed off the progeny of those who had mutations in the MC1R nucleotide sequences that made their skin light. (Sweet 2002) argues that based on cave paintings, Europeans may have been dark as recently as 13,000 years ago. The painters depicted themselves as having darker complexions than the animals they hunted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color


So yes it can be said we started out white, but we're talking pre-human primates that just lost their fur. As for fully evolved modern humans, we most likely started out black, but considering we did have a history of being white with dark fur, it might explain why the gene emerged so quickly.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby NJguy » Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Its still irrelevant. I really don't care how humanity was formed.
It is a haunted Place. The cedars that line the river banks stain the waters with their deep color. Stunted pitch pines stand motionless, their shallow roots anchored precariously in gleaming white sands. Silence reigns. -NJ Pine Barrens
User avatar
NJguy
Supporter
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 01, 2009 10:42 pm

We're back to the good old "Once Were Monkeys" syndrome. But I think it plays a big part in the Darwin Vs God conflict for control of the creation myth of mankind. In fact, why can't people simply admit that they don't know for sure, since they weren't there to witness it for sure, and adjust their positions accordingly. Too much to ask I suppose, people love their "anchors".
User avatar
Americalex
Supporter
 
Posts: 20114
Joined: Aug 27, 2004 2:48 am
Location: Quebec

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 2:14 am

Americalex wrote:We're back to the good old "Once Were Monkeys" syndrome. But I think it plays a big part in the Darwin Vs God conflict for control of the creation myth of mankind. In fact, why can't people simply admit that they don't know for sure, since they weren't there to witness it for sure, and adjust their positions accordingly. Too much to ask I suppose, people love their "anchors".


Well going by what we see today, going by the fossils that appeared ordered by layer, going by watching mutations in genetics under a microscope, everything we have points to evolution. As far as God is concerned, he blessed Darwin with the gift to figure out how he formed us. From that point all the data just keeps confirming what he said 150 years ago. I don't think God is opposed to us learning how he created us. Creationists, on the other hand, don't have anything to disprove evolution nor do they have a solid theory of their own that can withstand the scientific arena. I think there was an intelligent designer, but he went with designing the universe to have the right conditions to form life and finally intelligent life. It was at that point that we gained a connection to God, then lost it soon afer as we were cast out of the proverbial Garden of Eden. Makes more sense than literal talking snakes and fruit of knowledge literally being a fruit.

BTW it is thought that our brains are the result of females selecting the smartest males. Our brain developed fast and it's way bigger than it needs to be. Many evolutionary scientists see it kinda like a peacock's tale. Females followed suit or else they'd still be grunting, so they increased in intelligence to keep up with us. Eventually it became an arms race of wits among males until we became what we are today... but remember just like in the garden of Eden, it started with the female giving the fruit of knowledge to the male. Selective breeding basically forcing males to become smarter or they ain't gettin' none.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 2:18 am

Speaking of women, it sure became a real sausage fest on this site Americalex. :lol:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby lesterBfearsome » Jun 02, 2009 2:27 am

i like type o negatives interpretation of adam and eve... http://www.lyricstime.com/type-o-negati ... yrics.html
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
User avatar
lesterBfearsome
Opponent
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Jan 20, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Alberta

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 9:27 am

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Speaking of women, it sure became a real sausage fest on this site Americalex. :lol:

As opposed to UNA? Allow me to roll of the floor laughing. That's a pretty ugly expression to use, and if you asked me, I would tell you not to use it unless you wish to publicize an homosexual inclination! :wink:

Seriously, perhaps Benz can add to what I will say, from his own experience. But mine has been that in the anglosphere women in general tend (a trend, not an absolute) to be oblivious/uninterested in political discussions of any kind. This stands in stark difference with France and Quebec, where on heated political forums you see many many many many many women participate unhesitingly. I think it's a cultural differnece in the Anglosphere, women are simply less interested in such politically conscious discussions. And I don't blame them lol, it's just an observation based on my experiences on numerous French and English discussion boards.
User avatar
Americalex
Supporter
 
Posts: 20114
Joined: Aug 27, 2004 2:48 am
Location: Quebec

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 9:46 am

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Well going by what we see today, going by the fossils that appeared ordered by layer, going by watching mutations in genetics under a microscope, everything we have points to evolution. As far as God is concerned, he blessed Darwin with the gift to figure out how he formed us. From that point all the data just keeps confirming what he said 150 years ago. I don't think God is opposed to us learning how he created us. Creationists, on the other hand, don't have anything to disprove evolution nor do they have a solid theory of their own that can withstand the scientific arena. I think there was an intelligent designer, but he went with designing the universe to have the right conditions to form life and finally intelligent life. It was at that point that we gained a connection to God, then lost it soon afer as we were cast out of the proverbial Garden of Eden. Makes more sense than literal talking snakes and fruit of knowledge literally being a fruit.

BTW it is thought that our brains are the result of females selecting the smartest males. Our brain developed fast and it's way bigger than it needs to be. Many evolutionary scientists see it kinda like a peacock's tale. Females followed suit or else they'd still be grunting, so they increased in intelligence to keep up with us. Eventually it became an arms race of wits among males until we became what we are today... but remember just like in the garden of Eden, it started with the female giving the fruit of knowledge to the male. Selective breeding basically forcing males to become smarter or they ain't gettin' none.

Well you are certainly within your right to have such beliefs about it, being an evolutionary deist is just one of a miriad of interpretations based on understandings and possibilities which you may or may not have considered. I find that the problem with this line of questioning, "Origins of Mankind" and such, is mostly when people have more answers than they have questions: they are the ones that scare me.

Personally I reject the notions you cherish: Deism is wrong in the sense that God can intervene and make a difference in the lives of people and in the story of mankind if he wishes to, but I tend to think that most of the time he is a minimalist when it comes to interventionism.

Evolution. This creation myth is scary because people like you take it as a fact and it influences your thinking to the point of justifying fascism and a logic of macro-eugenics: it brainwashes those who adopt it as their religion and makes them dispassionate about their fellow humanity. When people are simply animals and the random product of laissez-faire, it justifies a sense of superiority and a legitimation for ruling by might makes right, leading to countless atrocities and abuses. It's an ugly, flawed theory that is not supported by science, it is simply supported by the establishment as it furthers their socialist agenda if the masses buy into it.

Basing your class system of genetics on wealth is a totally predictable conclusion for one to reach if one believes in Darwin's evolutionist doctrine, but that conclusion is both morally unacceptable and hurtful to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

It's a way of thinking that keeps us in the animal kingdom, mentally speaking. There can be no effective outreach to the stars if people can't extend their compassion beyond such material notions as wealth, race, sex. It's an inferior construct of how mankind should conduct itself and it closes the mind to many possibilities when one adopts such a paradigm (sadly many do, in socialist/fascist/communist societies).

As for genetic diversity, I believe it is of the upmost importance. Hence race mixing AND race isolationism should both be encouraged. We need some to mix, and some to maintain the differentiation that has already been acquired. All sub-iterations of mankind have their own unique traits and unique beauty, as an heterosexual person I will tell you that I find this diversity extremely attractive, and I thank God for a good life with beautiful girls of many backgrounds in this regard.

The point is that mankind thrives in genodiversity, just as nature does. If mankind becomes one big boring borg of undifferentiated bots it will be a socialist nightmare that would be mighty regrettable. There are numerous genetic streams of humans that go back far in time, they should not be lost!

Because ultimately for me when it comes down to it: it is my expressed opinion to entertain the notion that their seems to be a genetic link to reincarnation, hence making linear genetic stream reincarnation a religious reason for maintaining a good history of one's ancestry: It does not prevent mixing, but it does reward knowledge of this generational chain, to know where you come from, to decide where you a headed.

So definitely, genetic tribalism is a social key to explain the survival of recessive genes against the odds, and I concur with Ajaxwoji here for sure. In fact I think that there is an entire culture that can develop along those notions, with the emerging genetic sciences we can easily track those things now.
User avatar
Americalex
Supporter
 
Posts: 20114
Joined: Aug 27, 2004 2:48 am
Location: Quebec

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby lesterBfearsome » Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Americalex wrote:
Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Speaking of women, it sure became a real sausage fest on this site Americalex. :lol:

As opposed to UNA? Allow me to roll of the floor laughing. That's a pretty ugly expression to use, and if you asked me, I would tell you not to use it unless you wish to publicize an homosexual inclination! :wink:

Seriously, perhaps Benz can add to what I will say, from his own experience. But mine has been that in the anglosphere women in general tend (a trend, not an absolute) to be oblivious/uninterested in political discussions of any kind. This stands in stark difference with France and Quebec, where on heated political forums you see many many many many many women participate unhesitingly. I think it's a cultural differnece in the Anglosphere, women are simply less interested in such politically conscious discussions. And I don't blame them lol, it's just an observation based on my experiences on numerous French and English discussion boards.
perhaps it is francophone men that are less interested in politics compared to their anglophone counterparts......!

The point is that mankind thrives in genodiversity, just as nature does. If mankind becomes one big boring borg of undifferentiated bots it will be a socialist nightmare that would be mighty regrettable. There are numerous genetic streams of humans that go back far in time, they should not be lost!
what about genetic streams of animals?

i don't think there is any reason to suggest that evolution means that people would become undifferentiated bots. certainly things are lost, but new things replace them. those human "genetic streams" may not be lost at all though, just combined with other "genetic streams". is in the outwards physical features that you are concerned will be lost? i think we can interpret from evoution that there will always be diversity.


the slander of evolution IMO is wrought from those who can't distinguish from what they want to be, and what is. IMO it is of no consequence to argue against the implications of evolution. The scientists, the rationalists, care about the implications of the evidence.
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
User avatar
lesterBfearsome
Opponent
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: Jan 20, 2009 2:22 am
Location: Alberta

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Americalex wrote:
Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Speaking of women, it sure became a real sausage fest on this site Americalex. :lol:

As opposed to UNA? Allow me to roll of the floor laughing. That's a pretty ugly expression to use, and if you asked me, I would tell you not to use it unless you wish to publicize an homosexual inclination! :wink:


It's actually the opposite of homosexual as it's usually used by straight guys as a complaint for not enough women around. You go to a party that's supposed to have women, but you get there and there's pretty much all guys, then you say "what's with the sausage fest?". I've never heard it said in a positive light. :lol:

I'm pretty sure UNA had a few female members back in the day. Remember that one that had an anime character as her avatar? I can't remember her name off the top of my head. Maybe we need more women from Quebec, I like french women anyway. Although there could be women here, it's harder to tell now without avatars or gender indicated in profiles.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:It's actually the opposite of homosexual as it's usually used by straight guys as a complaint for not enough women around. You go to a party that's supposed to have women, but you get there and there's pretty much all guys, then you say "what's with the sausage fest?". I've never heard it said in a positive light. :lol:

I'm pretty sure UNA had a few female members back in the day. Remember that one that had an anime character as her avatar? I can't remember her name off the top of my head. Maybe we need more women from Quebec, I like french women anyway. Although there could be women here, it's harder to tell now without avatars or gender indicated in profiles.

It's the inherent fixation on penises that is disturbingly queer, regardless of the desired intent when using this improper expression.

It's surprising to see such complaints considering that Amazingirl just recently registered and has been posting here. I guess you simply ignored her. In any case, this is not a party, perhaps you would have more luck meeting girls by registering on www.lavalife.com or something!

Yes there was Akune, and also Nickel, Foxfire's favorite sparring partner. Too bad Jon couldn't handle her, it was a bad thing ultimately to have her banned. When the forums became Annexation.ca I wrote later to her to come back, but to no avail!
User avatar
Americalex
Supporter
 
Posts: 20114
Joined: Aug 27, 2004 2:48 am
Location: Quebec

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm

lesterBfearsome wrote:perhaps it is francophone men that are less interested in politics compared to their anglophone counterparts......!

8-)

lesterBfearsome wrote:what about genetic streams of animals?

What about them?

lesterBfearsome wrote:i don't think there is any reason to suggest that evolution means that people would become undifferentiated bots. certainly things are lost, but new things replace them. those human "genetic streams" may not be lost at all though, just combined with other "genetic streams". is in the outwards physical features that you are concerned will be lost? i think we can interpret from evoution that there will always be diversity.

the slander of evolution IMO is wrought from those who can't distinguish from what they want to be, and what is. IMO it is of no consequence to argue against the implications of evolution. The scientists, the rationalists, care about the implications of the evidence.

The main issue with the theory of evolution is that it excludes the possibility of mythology having any value in explaining the genetic history of mankind, and takes for granted that randomness is the only evidence. That basic assumption is hopelessly flawed, without having to even get into the actual "creation" debate.

We witness tons of genetic variability, with active/inactive genes composing unchanging genomes. The very fact that genetics is a code is an indication of intelligence, since intelligence organizes information. We're each allowed our own best guesses of course!

So mankind in my opinion is not "evolving" towards a "single family" it pretty much already is a single family and has been so for a long long while. The only exception may be the RH- paleolithic language speaking Basques who have a slightly different genome then the rest of us. They are the surviving cross-breeds of Cro-magnon interbreeding with Neenderthals. They are still very much part of the family, but they have a slightly different genome than the rest of us.

So it isn't evolution to see diversity: diversity is the natural response of mankind's ability as a species to adapt to changing conditions of life on earth. The human genome is already equipped to adapt itself hence the variability within species. In other words, what you call evolution I refer to as genetic variability, and it's an important difference in our interpretation schemes.
User avatar
Americalex
Supporter
 
Posts: 20114
Joined: Aug 27, 2004 2:48 am
Location: Quebec

Re: Blondes parade in Riga to raise morale of Country

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Americalex wrote:It's the inherent fixation on penises that is disturbingly queer, regardless of the desired intent when using this improper expression.

It's surprising to see such complaints considering that Amazingirl just recently registered and has been posting here. I guess you simply ignored her. In any case, this is not a party, perhaps you would have more luck meeting girls by registering on http://www.lavalife.com or something!


I forgot about Amazinggirl, she did a post in the religions area. It was just a throw away line, that's all. I'm not looking to pick up these women and it had to do with the theme of diversity. If we could add a few women to the mix of their OPINIONS, not so we can take our turns having our way with them.

Americalex wrote:Yes there was Akune, and also Nickel, Foxfire's favorite sparring partner. Too bad Jon couldn't handle her, it was a bad thing ultimately to have her banned. When the forums became Annexation.ca I wrote later to her to come back, but to no avail!


When it comes to banning, it should start off as a temporary one that can be reversed with a sincere apology, but each time getting more serious with the third strike leading to a more permanent ban. Most people will get a clue after being banned once. If I were banned, I sure would want to know what got me banned and would know better than to ever do it again if you let me back on. My intention certainly isn't to get banned, but we all make mistakes and I'd hope that my long time of not being banned would give me some leverage if I were to apologize for any mistakes I'd make and not be forced to wait weeks or months to come back.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: Jul 01, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Nova Scotia

PreviousNext

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests