Fox 26 Fresno California airs 9/11 collapse concerns

Fox 26 Fresno California airs 9/11 collapse concerns

Postby Americalex » Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

It's a surprising move by a local station to air such stuff, which has been mostly censored in the mainstream! I wonder if someone there will lose his job?
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Fox 26 Fresno California airs 9/11 collapse concerns

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Wow and I was starting to dismiss 9/11 conspiracy theories. While I saw it more possible that the planes collapsed the main twin towers, those other buildings dropped a lot more like a controlled demolition.

Scary to hear this from actual architects and engineers. Of all people, they'd know more than anyone. I thought it was just a conspiracy theory because many of them are completely bullshit, which started to make me question all conspiracies... but I always thought it was possible the government was involved. My idea was that if the government was involved in the very least, what they did was step aside as Al Qaeda formulated this plot. With this information, it seems plausible they did more than just step aside and possibly aided them. Could it be that there was people in government who saw the benefit from this attack? No better way to gain support from your people, than making them think you're saving them from a grave threat.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Postby Clubtender » Jun 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Americalex wrote:It's a surprising move by a local station to air such stuff, which has been mostly censored in the mainstream! I wonder if someone there will lose his job?

The "9/11 truth"(sic) conspiracy nuts are not being censored, they're being ignored because they are a bunch of bat shit crazy nut jobs.

Check out
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html

and

[youtube]r3uq9zFT6xA[/youtube]
Clubtender
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jun 03, 2009 9:47 am

I don't presume to understand/know what took place and why. I wasn't there and basing one's judgment on hearsay alone is a sure way to be wrong. Heck I'm not in a position where I can clearly affirm one way or another, and it's frankly outside my sphere of influence to even access the evidence directly in order to clearly define a full opinion on this important topic!

All I know is that evil people exist and that their tendency to be corrupt full of shit liars is not limited to Islamists lol
Americalex
Supporter

Postby CTMountaineer » Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am

I don't know enough about engineering to hazzard an opinion as
to the reason for the collapses either, but I did spend 15 days
at the WTC site following the attacks and have always thought
the collapse of WTC 7 strange considering its distance from
the Twin Towers. Although collateral damage was extensive
from falling debris (broken windows... the antenna through
the Verizon Building... the collapsed walkway bridge, etc.)
most of the debris was right near the towers locations
themselves.

The photographic evidence of the WTC 7 collapse does raise
some compelling evidence that further investigation is necessary.
I'm not at all sure about any conspiracies... that seems a stretch
even though there might well be groups who ultimately benefitted
from the military responses. Isrealis, for example, were concerned
that Saddam was developing weapons of mass destruction and
his removal would certainly benefit them from their perspective,
and there was a group of Isreali "tourists" photographed cheering
from the rooftop of another building when the Towers collapsed.
Still, to believe they were in cahoots with the muslims boggles
the mind given the hatred between the two groups.

Personally, I have next to no confidence in the integrity of the
Isealis, who have frequently stabbed us in the back and taken
advantage of our kindness and support with subterfuge and
behind the back deals, stealing American technology and selling
it to potential adversaries, and actually attacking one of our
unarmed vessels on one occasion. But, there is little evidence
that they were actually complicit in this attack.

More compelling evidence of accomplices might involve the security
company personnel, and the opinions of more than 700 archetects
and structural engineers simply should not be ignored. They certainly
should investigate the possibility.
CTMountaineer
Opponent

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 03, 2009 3:23 pm

As I mentioned before, I dismissed most 9/11 consipiracy theories. Lots of them were debunked, but that doesn't mean there's not one shred of truth to any of them. If it wasn't Bush or the Republicans, could there be some people working within the US government who are that corrupt? Maybe people are working in high secure areas who have ties to terrorists. It's happened in the past, top secrets were sold to other countries by people the US trusted in highly secure areas.

Just sitting back and saying all conspiracies are lies, while ignoring the fact that many engineers feel there's suspicious activity going on with the dropping of those towers, isn't very smart to do. Watching the show CSI I think has helped me realize that nothing can be taken at face value and acts like this deserve extensive investigations. While I know CSI is fiction, it does premote the view that you cannot hold judgement until all the evidence is presented and sometimes that evidence leads you on a path you never thought was there when you started. So when it comes to 9/11, I accept the official story, but I can't say there's no doubt in my mind that the official story is completely true. I don't think I even really paid attention to the other tower dropping until I saw this video and smashed glass or a few smacks from debris from the other towers, shouldn't have made it drop like it did. Now if the government never took a hard look at that video and never listened to what engineers/architects are saying, then they're either dumb or they're hiding something from the public.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Postby CTMountaineer » Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm

I do not put much stock in conspiracy theories. I think it is far
more likely that there is some muslim involvement with that
security firm, and perhaps Al Queda money involved with it.

Most of the secrets passed to foreign governments here have
been by Jewish people who have divided loyalties and who
pass the information along to Isreali agents. It's definitely not
popular to talk about that here, and is effectively quashed
where possible because Jewish interests tend to control the
media, but that is a fact. In a prior era, secrets were passed
to the Russians too, by people who were Communist zealots.
Most of them happened to be from the same ethnic group.
I really don't believe they were in any way responsible for
the 9/11 attacks though. I just do not see them tied in
with Arab terrorists, even though Isreal has somewhat of a
terrorist history itself.

If any information was quashed, in my opinion, it was not about
complicity in the attacks. It could possibly have been quashed
by the Administration to focus attention on Saddam, because
it is no secret Bush (and Clinton) was worried about their having
weapons of mass destruction, which Bush especially thought
posed a major danger to his Isreali friends, and he wanted to
one up his father who stopped at the Kuwait border. Linking
Saddam to the War on Terror could have played into that
scenario, but we will never really know. The security firm could
certainly be investigated, and it should be as soon as possible.
CTMountaineer
Opponent

Postby Alberta, USA » Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Up until a year ago I bought the official story of 9/11 however I no longer do, there are too many problems with the official story. There is no doubt in my mind that blg 7 was a controlled demolition however that could have been for security reasons following the initial attack since that building housed the CIA, FBI and other sensitive departments. Personally I believe those responsible are the global banking elite lead by the Rothschild's, they have been financing wars for hundreds of years and support a "One World Government" and this is just the type of event that they need to push this agenda. It sparked two wars for them to finance and restricted the rights of Americans and Brits. Also I would like to add that July 7 in the UK also has a number of problems with the official story. All I can say is that there is shit to worry about here and the best one can do is learn how to be a survivalist and start with buying some gold and silver at least when they destroy the money supply you will have something to get by on.
Alberta, USA
Opponent

Postby lesterBfearsome » Jun 03, 2009 10:45 pm

i honestly would love if it were all true. it would be mind blowing.
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
lesterBfearsome
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jun 03, 2009 11:15 pm

lesterBfearsome wrote:i honestly would love if it were all true. it would be mind blowing.

Even if it means that you end up in a death camp?
Americalex
Supporter

Postby CTMountaineer » Jun 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Alberta, USA wrote:Up until a year ago I bought the official story of 9/11 however I no longer do, there are too many problems with the official story. There is no doubt in my mind that blg 7 was a controlled demolition however that could have been for security reasons following the initial attack since that building housed the CIA, FBI and other sensitive departments. Personally I believe those responsible are the global banking elite lead by the Rothschild's, they have been financing wars for hundreds of years and support a "One World Government" and this is just the type of event that they need to push this agenda. It sparked two wars for them to finance and restricted the rights of Americans and Brits. Also I would like to add that July 7 in the UK also has a number of problems with the official story. All I can say is that there is shit to worry about here and the best one can do is learn how to be a survivalist and start with buying some gold and silver at least when they destroy the money supply you will have something to get by on.

I think the far more likely scenario would involve another terrorist cell using strategically placed explosives to bring down #7, possibly involving the security firm. That said, I have no doubt that the Rothschilds might have been involved in pressure to bring about the demise of Saddam's empire. And, I fully agree that their group favors that one world government (except for their favored middle eastern country, which would be exempt). A one world government would make it a lot easier for them to control the world's money supply.
CTMountaineer
Opponent

Postby Clubtender » Jun 04, 2009 12:31 am

A little something about WTC-7.

[youtube]_kSq663m0G8[/youtube]
Clubtender
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jun 04, 2009 12:43 am

Clubtender wrote:A little something about WTC-7.

This video is nifty and all, but Alberta USA is correct when he says that this building was reinforced. So much so that it was beyond any conventional buildling, 30 times more reinforced then necessary. It was basically a super-bunker, indestructible by modern means. Free-falling speed? It's basic logic Clubtender.

And what about the nano-termite residues in the dust everywhere? How do you explain that one away? "Produced only by certain highly specialized department of defense facilities."

Sounds like ordnance from the National Security Apparatus to me?
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 04, 2009 1:04 am

Seriously, how can debris from a falling building drop another building like a controlled demolition?

It still collapsed in a controlled manner. There could've been a number of reasons, maybe protecting sensitive documents as Alberta,USA pointed out. The reason why I never noticed the tower 7 dropping is probably because I've ignored most 9/11 conspiracy theories up until now. Usually they are bullshit, but then again maybe that's what conspiracy theories are good for. Keeping people distracted from the reality of what happened. Maybe I should start paying attention to them and dissecting them with my own eyes from now on, rather than dismiss them.
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jun 04, 2009 1:08 am

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Seriously, how can debris from a falling building drop another building like a controlled demolition?

It still collapsed in a controlled manner. There could've been a number of reasons, maybe protecting sensitive documents as Alberta,USA pointed out. The reason why I never noticed the tower 7 dropping is probably because I've ignored most 9/11 conspiracy theories up until now. Usually they are bullshit, but then again maybe that's what conspiracy theories are good for. Keeping people distracted from the reality of what happened. Maybe I should start paying attention to them and dissecting them with my own eyes from now on, rather than dismiss them.

Even if it was "pulled" on purpose, to protect vital documents, it would mean that the nanothermite charges were already placed BEFORE the planes hitting the WTC 1 & 2.

Talk to any guy who does controlled demolitions and he will tell you that it takes at least a week to setup the charges properly. Imagine for a military grade urban bunker, the extra time it might require? How do you explain keeping a bunker wired with explosives "just in case". You don't, because you can't.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Sovernty » Jun 04, 2009 1:19 am

For me there are just to many unanswered questions and a lack of explanation for several things around the crash sites.

Not one seat or piece of luggage or any piece of aircraft found in PA. It is really hard to imagine a huge passenger plane vaporizing without a trace after it hits the ground in a known location. Could it have happened that way? I'm not an expert, but I have not been satisfied from a logical standpoint.

No hard evidence released showing a plane hitting the Pentagon and no explanation for the strange damage pattern on the Pentagon relative to being rammed head on but a passenger jet.

WTC, well, it sure does look like a controlled demolition, that part is hard to deny along with the evidence of molten metal at the WTC crash site. WTC 7 collapsing is strange, but even stranger when you consider the tenants of the building.

I have no theory but from a purely logical standpoint it looks like their is more to 9/11 than we are lead to believe. The official story and explanation just isn't good enough.There are just too many holes in the official story. All I know is that money talks, people can be bought, and the powers that be have lots of money.
Sovernty
Opponent

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 04, 2009 1:40 am

Yeah but see during the Bush era, it was 'anti-American' to bring this up.
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jun 04, 2009 1:47 am

Canadian_Ambassador wrote:Yeah but see during the Bush era, it was 'anti-American' to bring this up.

Wow, you are really stuck in the left-right bullshit man, and from the looks of it, you want us to stay stuck with you.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Canadian_Ambassador » Jun 04, 2009 12:43 pm

So you're telling me I could raise these concerns and not be considered anti-American back during the Bush days? I'm not sure about that, I've talked about this kind of stuff before on message boards and after a while I got used to being accused of being 'anti-American'. Nowadays, I don't seem to be attacked as much, maybe because I support the new administration more than the last one. I never said anything about left or right. When I target something, I try to avoid words like left and right. Besides, labels change over the years. A great example are the Democrats once supporting slavery. I doubt their past counterparts would approve of what they've become today with a black president representing their party.

I'm not even sure what right and left is supposed to represent anymore. This is why I rarely use the words 'left' and 'right'. I don't even like the terms liberal and conservative either as I find they're too limited. Sometimes I feel like I'm arguing alongside conservatives, the next I'm arguing alongside liberals. So what does that make me? Usually I direct my anger at a political party, which is why I make note to put a capital C on Conservative as I'm talking about the Conservative Party. Either that or my anger is directed at a specific person, like George W Bush. Also, if you notice I put a Republican's quote in my signature and I'm a supporter of Ron Paul. He's supposed to be on the right, but for the most part I usually agree with him and would've loved to see him as president more than any other Democrat.
Canadian_Ambassador
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm

I guess if you abstract from the anti-Bush pro-Bama stance you are taking, what I wanted to communicate to you is that you are veering off on a tengeant of left-right blame game that completely steers the actual discussion AWAY from the topic of at hand, and for what purpose? What is so wrong with discussing the actual events rather than obsessing on the Washington Left/Right show?

From my perspective, it is a perfect waste of time, and perhaps because I am not partisan of either left or right, I can clearly see what you are missing; That this subject is STILL taboo and demonized regardless of who is in power in Washington. You are convincing yourself that things have somehow magically changed as a result of that switch in Washington, but my honest and sincere opinion is that you are mistaken to think so!

So can we please avoid falling in the typical left-right blame game trap, I think the people who died on 9-11 deserve that we stay focused and disciplined by a bi-partisan approach to analyzing the events and their implications if what these engineers are saying is true. Going into a partisan frenzy at the expense of the actual topic is a disservice to the usefulness of this discussion.
Americalex
Supporter

Next

Return to Archive