Postby Americalex » Oct 20, 2017 7:43 pm

If you want another image to show up instead of your flag as your avatar, link it here and I will update your profile accordingly. Flags will remain the default but personalization will become an option from now on.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Avatar Image

Postby Bearsy » Oct 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Please update my avatar pls:

Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Done! :lol:

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Oh pfft *that* ugly dude shouldn't be on anyone's avatar
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 20, 2017 8:57 pm

lol well if you do have an image to use for your avatar that doesn't impersonate my formerly overweight self be sure to link it up!
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 20, 2017 9:26 pm

How about this guy

Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 20, 2017 9:27 pm

It's up to you, if you feel the need to speak in his name or think it is important to broadcast his role as an inspiration for your personality and life goals, etc.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 20, 2017 9:44 pm

I'm hoping it triggers some right wingers, is all
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Bayowolf » Oct 21, 2017 11:02 am

Bearsy wrote:I'm hoping it triggers some right wingers, is all

I was thinking of the same thing:

I thought I might use this one that says, "Dignified".

Or I might go with this one that says, "Fuck 'Dignified'!"

Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Oct 21, 2017 11:23 am

Why are you guys stuck in the garbage partisan left right loonie fake wrestling fagness tough? You really buy that shit and take pride from participating in the batshit crazy trash?
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Oct 21, 2017 1:17 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Dafuq?

Maybe my second proposed avatar is little too dignified???

Fukkit! I was going to keep my flag anyway. After all it was the only part of the USS Arizona left sticking out of the ocean in the afternoon of 12-7 ("a date that will live in Infamy"--*said in a stentorian FDR voice*)
Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Oct 21, 2017 1:34 pm

For the record, that (my second proposed avatar) is a movie poster from a movie (released in 2012) that I, probably, will never see. Why not? Because it looks stooooopid--that's "why not". According to IMDb, the movie contains such pearls of dialog as the following:

Louis: How are you feeling, Frank?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Like a bag full of dicks at a lesbian convention.

I just wanted to share with you the same IQ degradation that I experienced looking up that movie.

Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Americalex wrote:Why are you guys stuck in the garbage partisan left right loonie fake wrestling fagness tough? You really buy that shit and take pride from participating in the batshit crazy trash?

Just make our PM my avatar pls. I like his hair.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Don't get me wrong guys, I don't mind it, I just am personally really repulsed by mainstream partisan garbage, and I'm concerned that you might be paintings yourselves into a corner due to which future generations will not be able to uncouple your values from the mediocrity when assessing your mindset. I'll update to the prime minister, hang on.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Americalex wrote:Don't get me wrong guys, I don't mind it, I just am personally really repulsed by mainstream partisan garbage, and I'm concerned that you might be paintings yourselves into a corner due to which future generations will not be able to uncouple your values from the mediocrity when assessing your mindset. I'll update to the prime minister, hang on.

I'm also concerned about the corner you've painted yourself into with various conspiracy theories that helped get Donald Trump elected. Future generations will not look kind upon you.

I will continue to use both ironic and unironic gestures of appreciation for our Prime Minister, tho.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Trump is on your side anyway, so you're the one who's on the go fuck yourself team, not me. He's the same crowd of corrupt broken minded establishment douchebags that you champion, no different from all the other humanist mascots which you worship, be they republican, democrat, liberal or conservative, etc.

Trump proved only one thing: he proved beyond any doubt that democracy as a concept is irremediably a sham.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Oct 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Americalex wrote:Trump is on your side anyway, so you're the one who's on the go fuck yourself team, not me. He's the same crowd of corrupt broken minded establishment douchebags that you champion, no different from all the other humanist mascots which you worship, be they republican, democrat, liberal or conservative, etc.

Trump proved only one thing: he proved beyond any doubt that democracy as a concept is irremediably a sham.

You supported Trump.

Lesson: Don't support anyone Alex, they will only disappoint you.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Oct 21, 2017 8:01 pm

You can call them conspiracy theories all you want, you only show your intellectual cowardice when you do so.

I viewed him as the ultimate attempt at shaking the reigns of corrupt establishment stooges. Trump is not the first to play the anti-establishment card to win an election only to turn coat and reveal his true colors as an establishment stooge who betrays everything he campaigned upon to get elected, Carter, Reagan and others before them took the same path. I think a lot of Americans supported Trump for the same reasons as me, and just like me this has become the ultimate disillusionment about the unsalvageable nature of the democratic system. Meanwhile my working understanding is that the powers that be don't really care that they've alienated a large segment of the population with this ultimate in your face "no matter what you do we got things covered": they bank on the fact that new generations will be oblivious to this and able to fall for the same tricks if it comes down to it too.

It was worth the risk, there was nothing to lose and it removed any shadow of a doubt that the whole thing is a farce.

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Nuke » Oct 21, 2017 9:51 pm

I haven't lost faith in Trump yet.

I might have to move to Russia though.
Nuke
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm

The american president acting super homo with his genocidal buddy:

Americalex