If Cnaada joins America, would they support a Trump dynasty?

If Cnaada joins America, would they support a Trump dynasty?

Postby Nuke » Jun 08, 2018 1:37 am

It would be a constitutional monarchy with Trump and his descendants as effective Presidents-for-Life, of course.

I'm not quite sure what to think of it, actually; Southerners and right-wingers would be more likely to vote for a constitutional amendment voting for this if it were just Donotavian Johnius Caesarump appointing himself as princeps imperator, while Northern states would be more likely to acquiesce to compromising with Canada in this way.

If all of Canada plus the regions of America that currently support Trump voted for said amendment, however, it could pass. However, this would take a landslide that would certainly top 2002 and perhaps even 2010 in the midterms later this year if it were to even be proposed by Congress. What do you think?
Nuke
Supporter

Re: If Cnaada joins America, would they support a Trump dyna

Postby Americalex » Jun 08, 2018 10:36 am

lol

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Jun 10, 2018 1:27 pm

^^^^^^
Saints preserve us!!
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jun 12, 2018 4:34 pm

There's a reason God made us mortal lol
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Trump would make a Deal with the Bronfmans & Powercorp behind Trudeau's back. I would be all for it if he got rid of the provincial monopolies & *supposedly non existant* family compacts. Also would support him if he got rid of the Canadian aftermarket car parts industry & replaced it with the functional US one.

Note to OP. Canadians left wingers don't really like US left wingers. Just from my observations.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jul 12, 2018 10:21 pm

I think for now Trump is content to sit back and be a closet New York style Liberal-Capitalist playing the R and the D parties against each other like the left and right hand part to a piano concerto he hasn't quite decided how he wants to conclude in the finale of the piece he is creating....

Cnaada would need to look like really, really low hanging fruit for him to work it into the song, I think.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jul 22, 2018 7:08 pm

He totally gets the scenario. Even though he is in the big office he recognizes he is not exactly an insider. None of this matters because he is a self made man (how many times over?) none of the Washington groupies could do what he has done. And this is what has them spooked. He fires those he appoints who don't perform. The ego is there & all the self made man baggage but he has a sense of irony. His game is simple yet effective. He has access to a good security screen, his ppl. are doing a good job at that too. No crazies can get near him. It seems that he has a good chance at a second term. No Christian Social Democrat Noreaster has the mass appeal to have a chance. Well maybe if the US Northeast split off from the rest of the country. It appears the next US election will be a votesplitting driven event. I am almost expecting a repeat of the Democrat National Convention debacle of the late 1960's. I hope not as there was a bloody price for that debacle with plenty of forgotten violence at the Republican National Convention as well. But this is a different era, The Antifa lite Being a little leery of blatant bold acts with greater chance for repercussions.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Community