Houston

Houston

Postby Americalex » Aug 11, 2016 12:28 pm

We have a problem. It looks like Youtube just changed their youtube embedding system, so at the moment all video boxes are turning up black (at least for me here, cross-browser). I'll give it a couple of days in case it's a snag on their part. After which I shall to the utmost to ensure that said code is updated to whatever scheme is requisite for proper playback in their new paradigm.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Houston

Postby Americalex » Aug 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Okay I figured it out, the forums were using older flash code now I've replaced it with the much simplified and more straightforward iframe expressions and it's all bingo again. I think it may actually have been related to what I saw in the news about Chrome ditching Flash? No matter, it was well overdue to let go of that long expired code.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Houston

Postby Windwalker » Sep 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Arrrggh......

I make mental notes of videos that are posted on this forum, that I mean to watch later, then go back and watch them during periods of low-activity in the new-posts catagory.

I tried to watch several videos the other day and assumed they were gone on the youtube end, and now I have "erased" them from my mental to-watch list and can't remember which ones....

Damnit all to hell, if I was as good at remembering stuff as I am at forgetting stuff I would be a PhD by now, lol.
Windwalker
Supporter

Return to Community