Twits with welders and car fasteners

Twits with welders and car fasteners

Postby Fat Tony » Dec 04, 2018 12:39 am

I did not take a good enough of a look at the road facing surface of my used car before I purchased it. Over a year ago I spent the good part of six hours unwelding two exhaust pipe flange bolts, destroying several 1/8" shank rotary tool bits, and shearing several HSS twist drills undoing the damage this tardfuckenstein did with their fucking wire feed welder. Of course it was a wire feed welder as everyone who has access to one thinks they are the best thing since Jesus H. Christ(sorry Alex). As it is now time to change the front pads, I found more of tardfuckensteins work. This time the artiste tardfuckenstein tack welded one of the front passenger side caliper bolt heads in place. I am hoping against hope that there is nothing wrong with the female threads on the passenger side steering knuckle. I would like to know the name and address of the artiste tardfuckenstein. I would have a word with it. A echoey hello to the abandoned forums. All the best wishes for a merry xmas & happy new year to any humans still perusing these abandoned forums.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Re: Twits with welders and car fasteners

Postby Americalex » Dec 05, 2018 4:40 pm

I thought you'd go for F. lol

What make and model is it? I feel incapable of buying anything used that doesn't have a rock hard reputation as reliable.. toyota, lexus, ford f150.. basically.

Yeah the forums are pretty much dead at this point! Should I pull the trigger and end it? I'll think of something other to replace this aging platform.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Twits with welders and car fasteners

Postby Fat Tony » Dec 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Hyundai Accent so a dead nuts reliable model. The toe in on that side is off as well. This reminds me, time to get out there & rotate the tires lol.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Interests