Image of the Day

Re: Image of the Day

Postby Windwalker » Jul 25, 2017 1:26 am

^^^^^^^
Annexation.ca headquarters? lol

(Sorry that wasn't very nice.... I would actually be interested to meet the owner of that vehicle, I am sure they are fascinating.)
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jul 25, 2017 9:06 am

Windwalker wrote:^^^^^^^
Annexation.ca headquarters? lol

(Sorry that wasn't very nice.... I would actually be interested to meet the owner of that vehicle, I am sure they are fascinating.)

ahahahahahahah for sure Bearsy will think that this is my home. I'm amazed that such a thing even exists lol
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jul 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Naw

When I imagine what i'd see when that driver's side window is rolled down (by hand of course) ... its Clubtender's face I see.

Though you'd have to replace the quebec flag with that don't tread on me thing. and replace the canadian flag with the confederate flag.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Bearsy » Jul 28, 2017 5:18 am

Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jul 28, 2017 6:42 am

Bearsy wrote:Naw

When I imagine what i'd see when that driver's side window is rolled down (by hand of course) ... its Clubtender's face I see.

Though you'd have to replace the quebec flag with that don't tread on me thing. and replace the canadian flag with the confederate flag.

As I recall, Clubtender, although helping out in the local Catholic community as per his partner's affiliation, is/was himself a devout atheist, hence I believe the crosses would have to be taken down as wel, perhaps replaced with something more casual and less "kingdom of heaven meets mad max". :lol:

Bearsy wrote:Image

I'm very happy to have gotten entirely off the Trump train immediately at the time of those strikes in Syria.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jul 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Americalex wrote:
Bearsy wrote:Naw

As I recall, Clubtender, although helping out in the local Catholic community as per his partner's affiliation, is/was himself a devout atheist, hence I believe the crosses would have to be taken down as wel, perhaps replaced with something more casual and less "kingdom of heaven meets mad max". :lol:

Ya replace the cross with another cross made of guns or something

Bearsy wrote:Image

I'm very happy to have gotten entirely off the Trump train immediately at the time of those strikes in Syria.
There were plenty of reasons to get off the train before then...
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jul 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Maybe but for me it was the telltale sign that his entire campaign agenda was just vaportalk to fake an outsider stance, overall it quickly turned into a giant betrayal of almost everything that made people vote him in.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jul 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Fair enough I just... don't know why that wasn't obvious before hand but ok!
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jul 28, 2017 4:30 pm

I wanted to believe that if there was one chance to win against a rigged system of democracy, that was it. The only thing this demonstrated is that democracy is a failure no matter what, the dice are totally rigged no matter who plays along. To me it symbolizes the death of democracy as a meaningul system of government across the entire West. Now I know for a fact that there is zero point to playing that game at all, democracy is evil and wrong, it is simply a tool for islamo-humanists to subvert and implode the West from within. I already knew all of this, but Trump's grand parade put a nail in the coffin of any doubt that subsisted in my mind.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jul 28, 2017 7:57 pm

No offense but... I hope you and others like you do stay out of it in future elections. Cause y'all just mucked it up 10 times worse.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jul 29, 2017 8:47 am

Bearsy wrote:No offense but... I hope you and others like you do stay out of it in future elections. Cause y'all just mucked it up 10 times worse.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/0 ... as-barbare

What's your opinion on this?
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm

The google translated text is the ramblings of a mad man... I cannot follow it.

I see the accusation in the headline but I don't see any proof?

Obv I don't want that backwards shit in Canada.

If Justin said something to another Muslim nation in order to be diplomatic that is another matter.

So I need more context.

I suppose you fall on the side of saying Justin has "spit on soldiers graves" when the feds settled the omar khadr case?
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jul 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Thanks for your answer.

I would have liked the government to leave it up for the courts rather then settle, I wanted to find out which way the law would go, and for what reasons.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Jul 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 09, 2017 10:31 pm

The humanists have successfully dumbed down Facebook,

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Why choose when you can realize the fantasy of having both:

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Aug 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Americalex wrote:The humanists have successfully dumbed down Facebook,

I've been using Wikipedia since the dial-up days (before there was a "Facebook")--I've never seen a "Like" button on Wikipedia. I must have been asleep for the last 16 years. Or the guy who asked the question must have used copious amounts of LSD. Yeah, that's the ticket: The other guy must be continuously high.
Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

I mean, when you use the search box in facebook, for items that exist on wikipedia, they would pop up as a likable page. About a month or two ago, this was done away with entirely. Now nothing from wikipedia shows up, and you are railroaded to like "communities" and other such nonsense.

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

PreviousNext

Return to Interests