Image of the Day

Re: Image of the Day

Postby Bayowolf » Aug 14, 2017 3:20 pm

^^^^^
Maybe he's thinking: "Where are the Black Panthers when you need them?"
:mrgreen:
Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

^^^^^
What is that and why is the stuff on the right more viscous?
Those who fail to learn from the brutal stompings visited on them in the past are doomed to be brutally stomped in the future. ~~Raoul Duke, Christmas Eve, 1972

I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them. ~~Bayowolf, November, 2016
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 14, 2017 4:06 pm

It comes from this article,

https://www.viscous.info/Viscosity-of-s ... rials.html

I was looking up viscosity after our talk about submerged rail weaponry lol

As for the image, I would venture, caramel from a tube at different temperatures? :D

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Aug 14, 2017 10:41 pm

I thought the same thing since the stuff to the left was reminding me of caramel syrup. Now I hankering for some ice cream!

Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Aug 15, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm on a diet, you assholes C:|
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Aug 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Aug 31, 2017 5:00 pm

^What are all the dark blue lines in the ocean areas? Aha I see the coast off of Ireland is 'secret'! :p
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Irma
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 08, 2017 10:35 pm

There have been 2 or 3 hurricanes that were larger than Irma, but Irma is the most powerful one to date...

The latest prediction is it will reduce to a cat-4 as it strafes Cuba, then will build back up to a cat-5 when it breaks norths to rip through the Florida Keys and Miami.... Latest prediction of where the storm will finally stall-out and dump its remaining moisture is over Atlanta (after punching straight up the center of Florida).
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2017 1:54 am

All the Jokes about the lib-tards naming "Jose" what they did aside (so that Trump would keep it from entering the US). they are now predicting Jose will also build to a cat-5 and a good chance it will follow a similar path as Irma.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2017 5:52 am

Americalex wrote:http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html wrote:A fully developed hurricane can release heat energy at a rate of 5 to 20x1013 watts and converts less than 10% of the heat into the mechanical energy of the wind. The heat release is equivalent to a 10-megaton nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes.

Here's my 'tin-fowl-hat-a' comment for the week...

"How much you wanna bet the power being dumped on us right now is the equivalent of Un's arsenal. What if Un's dropped a nuke in the Gulf of Mexico just as 3 massive hurricanes struck the shore. The ensuing radio-active super-stunami could ride the Hurricanes all the way up the Mississippi Valley and place the entire Great Lakes region under 200 ft of water.... Bye Bye, Canada!!!! Bye Bye Canada!!!!"
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Imo what you have voiced is not tin foil at all. The whole subject of what designer nuclear weapons are& how they are made is secret. How they will be employed ( beyond sabre -rattling and tat for tat games of political one upmanship ) is probably a greater secret.

Regarding the pic of Kim & co. standing around an unidentified apparatus in a depot somewhere, do you think it is a total fake for the world's press?

I do not understand what type of notation the NOAA writer used. Five to twenty times ten to the power of thirteen? S.n. only needs a digit from one to this side of tenthen ten to the nth power? :mrgreen:

Hah! The CNN link to the picture & supposed nuclear device in question shows a black rectangle.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Fat Tony wrote:^What are all the dark blue lines in the ocean areas? Aha I see the coast off of Ireland is 'secret'! :p

ahahah you noticed a second less glaring irregularity, nice lol i'm not sure what the underlay is all about, probably just some fancy smancy way of making the documentary look nice, this is taken from this otherwise fine video lol it's just absolutely shameful the way they put Finland where Denmark stands lol

https://youtu.be/_wmWSpdaNWg?t=5921, or spin it forward to 1h38h38s:

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 09, 2017 6:54 pm

North Atlantic Oscillation.

I will watch it later thanks. In other news Jose seems to be describing a U shaped track. It is just as well.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 16, 2017 6:53 pm

eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Bayer's Lake Mystery Walls:

Origin unknown. Possibly 18th century military fortifications for training(?).
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 30, 2017 4:31 pm

nice photoshop trolling, honestly i tend to side with the players etc.

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Oct 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Americalex wrote:nice photoshop trolling, honestly i tend to side with the players etc.

All questions aside about how intrinsically linked the Anthem itself is to the original charter of the Nation, it is considered a common courtesy to at minimum stand and/or place your hand to your chest during the Anthem. While the Anthem and its propagation is undeniably rooted in various organizations with an agenda of promoting 19th and 20th Century style Nationalism, it also has come to represent those who have lost their lives in the service of our Nation.

The recent events (that is, 11% of the NFL players taking a knee for the Anthem) is akin to shit-talking a guy at his funeral in front of his loved ones; even if everyone knows he was an asshole, it is still the wrong time and the wrong place for it.

These "Social Justice Warriors" are in fact simply just pampered little brats in men's bodies. Maybe they have been singled out by Law-Enforcement personally, and maybe they haven't... Them taking the silver spoon out of their mouths long enough make a show of spitting on my Grandfathers' graves does nothing to convince me they were on their best behavior when/if such harassment allegedly took place.

And as for the NFL itself trying to sell this bill-of-sales as a "freedom of speech" issue is ridiculous on its face. They have no moral hang-ups with slapping millions of dollars of fines every year against players for swearing, picking their nose on camera, or wearing the wrong color of shoe-laces. This is an obvious and simple case of petty-politics. These clowns all of them have a personal beef with Trump, nothing more, nothing less.

So when you say you tend to side with the players, did you mean the 89% of them that paid their respects as is custom, or the 11% that are costing the NFL its heart and soul (and a significant portion of its fan-base)?
Windwalker
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Interests