Chart of the Day

Re: Chart of the Day

Postby Americalex » Jul 06, 2015 6:55 pm

This would be a great heat map for Canada/USA at province/state level..
Americalex
Supporter

Postby -MM- » Jul 07, 2015 12:06 am

Americalex wrote:Speaking of which, goodbye the idea of it attaining statehood, no bailout and not a chance since they repealed the section of the Income tax code that granted special discounts to companies establishing themselves there, while not ending the Jones act which forces them to pay a premium as per being restricted only to US goods and ships (although in all fairness, I think that this act perhaps only applies to continental U.S. based companies who establish a presence in Puerto Rico?

It's beyond a brain drain at this point, all Puerto Riccans are americans so as citizens they can move to the mainland, mostly to New York and Florida I hear. A similar exodus is happening in the American Virgin Islands from what I've been hearing, since the main company "Hess" closed down its refinery there something like 10,000 people left.

The fact that Washington isn't interested in bailing them out seems to indicate that they are fortifying because there are serious risks of contagion with other economic stressors domestically but mostly internationally....

There has been a mass exodus of Puerto Ricans from the Island to the mainland:

And honestly that will probably continue for the foreseeable future, maybe at a faster pace now, actually; especially now with the debt crisis and the possibility of defaulting.

Congress has been turning a deaf year to the status of Puerto Rico since forever and has pretty much ignored that referendum in 2012, and I believe the reason for it is that Puerto Rico does not bring anything to the table. On top of that the US economy is slowly recovering while Puerto Rico's is in the gutter. To be fair, PR's governor is anti statehood, so that has definitely played a factor as well. After the situation in Puerto Rico escalated in the past few months, I've been hearing a different tune from Puerto Ricans in terms of statehood. The main hindrances are still the same petty ones (sports, miss universe), but people are now realizing those things are irrelevant to your day to day live and PR has everything to gain by becoming a state. Pro statehooders are also a little bit upset that the US has been focusing more on its relationship with Cuba as opposed to taking care of PR's status.

I guess the same is true for the VI, but I don't think their economy is as bad as PR's, so I'm not sure the exodus there is as bad. I also don't know what the feeling of the population is (pro or anti statehood).

I'm not sure what's gonna happen in EU and the rest of the world now that Greece voted no and seems poised to exit the EU, but we'll see.
-MM-
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jul 07, 2015 9:51 am

I read another article that brought up another tangent for the economic debacle.. apparently the federal policies for social welfare and education are not adapted to the cost of living (which is wayyyy lower in that region)... So basically it's more lucrative to be jobless than to get a job there... or its more lucrative to study then it is to work there... Which obviously tilts indivuduals towards behaviors that dont contribute and instead drain the coffers.. making the financial scheme unsustainable.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jul 11, 2015 10:31 am

That looks like it could be a chart from Quebec too :|
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 22, 2015 12:40 am

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Aug 25, 2015 1:32 am

I have been reading about research being done on ending and/or reversing the aging process in Humans, and I am convinced that this and a cure for cancer will both come about before the end of the century.

I am considering writing a research paper on the subject. Not on the current state of the science, but on the potential societal implication should such a breakthrough occur. Certainly all the population projections, especially ones like the charts above, would instantly go out the window.

Most Doctors and Scientists involved in Geriatrics consider the idea of ending/reversing aging to be a pseudo-science, but then asking them about it is like asking a butcher if he thinks everyone should become vegetarians.

--------------------------

The thing that peeked my interest was a Pew poll asking Americans if they would choose to stop/reverse aging if it was possible. Incredible, only 52% said they would take the treatment, and 38% responded they would refuse it and allow themselves to continue aging. My main hypothesis is that after 4 or 5 generations, those opposed to the treatment would dwindle to an insignificant portion of the population.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 29, 2015 8:49 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 03, 2015 11:53 am

Wohoo!

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 04, 2015 1:15 am

Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 04, 2015 11:22 am

I guess the Communists didn't get the memo from the climate-change cult that a sustainable level of fossil-fuel use is considered to be around half of what we are now burning.

Even if the rest of the world, minus China, reduced emissions by half, global co2 emissions will still continue to climb. We are going to find out if the projected 1 to 5 degree increase in temperature by 2100 will/will-not trigger a catastrophic climate event.

The Global-warming crowd need to either develop a willingness to nuke China off the face of the Earth, or shut the hell up and get out of the way.

Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 04, 2015 12:24 pm

LOL love the stinging comments but what really made me lol was thhat al gore chart, it's a nice corrupt bullshit racket he's got going there, skimming off the braindead humanist goblins hordes underneath.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 05, 2015 12:29 am

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 06, 2015 2:53 am

Americalex wrote:...but what really made me lol was thhat al gore chart, it's a nice corrupt bullshit racket he's got going there, skimming off the braindead humanist goblins hordes underneath.

As much as it seems like a joke, sadly nearly 97% of climate "scientists" appear to be complicit in the scheme attributed to Gore. Now that the real numbers are starting to roll in, lets take a closer look at what "consensus" really means...

Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 07, 2015 11:47 am

Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 08, 2015 11:17 am

Next thing you know they will claim a "victory" against climate change for stemming the tide of warming thanks to their carbon tax schemes, and will clamor for more of the same one way or another. It's pathetic and meanwhile their ISIS allies are taking shit over lol
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Americalex wrote:Next thing you know they will claim a "victory" against climate change for stemming the tide of warming thanks to their carbon tax schemes, and will clamor for more of the same one way or another.

Lol, yes except CO2 emissions have actually INCREASED EVEN MORE than these models were predicting (thanks largely to China), not the reduced amount they were pushing for. Had they used the actual instead of the predicted level of emissions, their models would have been off by even more than they already were in the upward direction.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

They have the polar opposite precision of the most effectively satanic humanist inclination for getting things diametrically opposed to the truth lol

----------------------

Image\

The dip in incidences during the early 2000s matches quite nicely with the crux of the chemtrail operations, which they appear to have given up on conducting as intensely as that period (probably due to the high logistical costs and the nefarious side effects which happen to respiratory systems as per the metallic dusts falling on the ground on the evenings afterwards.

No new stats for 10 fucking years = WTF
Americalex
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Interests