Turkey Military Coup

Turkey Military Coup

Postby Americalex » Jul 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Wow, that's a huge piece of breaking news,

Turkish military says it has taken power to protect democratic order
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ankara-tur ... -1.3681441

It's the fourth time in a 100 years that they step in like this, and it was extremely required at this point.. Not sure how they managed it, I thought Erdogan had bypassed the limitations by stacking the military with islamists, but apparently not entirely and not enough so! There are confusing accounts, with the government saying the coup has failed, and the military saying they've successfully taken control. Sounds like this could quickly devolve into a wide type of internal strife. I will be watching this file closely in the coming days and weeks, this is a major piece of news that can affect A LOT of things depending on how it pans out.

It spells trouble for sure, like a desperate attempt by the elements of the military still aligned with NATO/secularism. The high command are actually on the government's side and they haven't captured the President. One way or another it spells chaos in Turkey, which in turn opens the door for ISIS. Outside of Istanbul, most of Turkey is conservative-islamist, they will not like being pushed aside from power and will turn to even more radical means of achieving their ends, which certainly is something that ISIS is well positioned to exploit. Perhaps the key might be to partition Turkey, with Istanbul breaking away and being kept independent by these military forces, basically barring the way into Europe for Islam.

Turkish Military Coup Failed: Staged By Erdogan Himself – Reports
http://www.morningnewsusa.com/turkish-m ... 90331.html

“Hence the widespread theory in Turkey that this was a coup staged by Erdogan himself, designed to pave the way for an Erdogan dictatorship,” Rodrik told Vox in an exclusive interview.

Officially though, Erdogan blames his rival Gulen, so effectively this kills two birds with one stone: Gulen and his stealth islamists are ostrasized fully, and now Erdogan can claim the need to change the constitution to ensure that no such coup attempts can ever happen again. This in turns will provide him with the concentrated power he needs in order to further his own islamist agenda.
Let's face it, islamo-humanity is hellbent on genociding judeo-christendom.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Turkey Military Coup

Postby Americalex » Jul 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Fetulah Gulen has also mentioned that this really does seem like a staged failed coup and that in fact the real coup is Erdogan taking shit over like a total fag,

Meanwhile, something quite unacceptable has surfaced, the USAF base in Turkey has been momentarily cut off and blocked, they even cut all power to it. Clearly Turkey is now a hostile and enemy nation to the West,

https://www.rt.com/news/351606-usa-inci ... y-blocked/
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jul 19, 2016 12:31 pm

After having had a better look at the emerging evidences, it seems to me like that coup was an authentic attempt (i.e. not staged). They really did try to nail down Erdogan but missed him at the hotel resort he left just minutes prior to their raid. But I do think Erdogan is really using this to totally purge the state of any opposition, de facto he is doing what he was unable to prior to this. Now they are sacking literally tens of thousands of soldiers, policemen, judges, teachers.. tens of thousands in each group. Truly astounding numbers.

So the secularists were desperate, it was probably never going to work as most of the country is islamized by now, and with digital age social media they were unable to control the narrative as in past coups. The warnings from foreign ministers in France and elsewhere are pretty dire. And with Erdogan wanting to reinstate the death penalty, I guess it's game over for the humanist dream of swamping Europe with Turkik cheap labour. But definitely need to revisit the NATO ties. Time to swap Turkey membership for Russia membership if you ask me lol The humanists would never agree to this obviously, yet we are quickly running out of alternatives.

Turkey is 70 million turkmen, and we must not discount the fact that another 200 million turkmen exist in the former soviet states, which are now falling under attack by jihadists, their radical secularism being threatened in the same process. Turkey recently opted to give all of those 200 million people a Turkish passport if they claim it. Can you imagine if Turkey joined the E.U.? Suddenly 270 million more muslims, the humanist plan from the start but I think Erdogan has other ambitions.. namely being the mahdi of a restored Ottoman caliphate, which means that he intends to use the 1 million strong army (doubled in the last 5 years) to realize the requirement of being the one who captures Rome.

But in my opinion he's just a wannabe fake and fraud. Sure he is trying his best to accelerate his amassing of power because he feels threatened by the competing arabic elements represented by ISIS, a force that is surely the real ultimate nemesis of the West as we can see by the rapid fire rate of jihadist attacks throughout the world being carried out in its name by zealots of all stripes. My bet is that the ISIS douchebag is the real personification of what will be recognized as the "mahdi", he will be the one to overtake Rome at some point. Perhaps the Turkish folly will assist him in that regard, it will surely help even if they fail in their ridiculous attempt to backstab us.

The fact that the Incirkik air base (hosting 50 H bombs) has had its power completely cut off by the Erdogan government, forcing it to rely on generators, which in turn disrupted bombing operations against ISIS, is a clear signal that Turkey has zero intention of remaining friendly to the West and considers its NATO membership as already void, which after a purge of 50k+ people across sectors in that country, we should have zero hesitation in realizing that yes, we need to boot them out of NATO asap, it's the only way to deal with their islamization, otherwise we are sure to end up with some massive backstab... They will not hesitate to turn on the West it's pretty much their plan.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jul 26, 2016 5:43 pm

"Incredible piece of breaking news"- I'm falling way behind as of late!
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Erdogan ultimatum: ‘US has to choose between Turkey & Gulen’
https://www.rt.com/news/355509-us-choice-turkey-gulen/

Super douchebag but it's a prepared stint to ensure that Turkey has some gaytarded excuse for pivoting away from Nato & the West. I don't care about Gulen -at all, evil like the rest- but the humanist establishment sure does, they won't give him up!
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Aug 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Trade with the USA accounts for 3.5 % of Turkey's economy, much of which would be difficult for them to replace.

Trade with Turkey accounts gor 0.001% of the US economy, most of which the US could easily replace from other markets.

While Erdogon's threats might be legitimate and non-rhetorical in nature, they don't carry any weight. Its the equivelant of someone we pay to play the piano threatening to cut off his own pinky-finger, even though there is a line around the corner of unemployed pianists waiting to replace him.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Aug 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Yes it's like he intends it to be refused. The US has repeatedly asked for a formal extradition request with supporting evidence, but he keeps raging back with his "strategic allie making a political request" as if it was a test to prove to the Turkish people that the West is against "them", where "them" is defined by non secularist islamic turks, aka the real turks. Btw, I haven't gotten a chance YET to reply to the other threads but I will get to it soon!

I've heard a radio program from Germany and it sure sucks to be associated with the Gulen movement even there. They get persecuted by their own neighbors and former friends with boycotts in commerce, prohibitions from joining their mosques, exclusion from social interactions, verbal and physical threats in public and in private settings (we're talking about the 3 million turks living in Germany, can't even imagine how it must be inside Turkey itself). More disturbingly, hot lines have been setup by the official turkish government religious authorities to gather "denunciations" of gulen affialiated turkik-germans.

Whatever is happening, it's major and it's big and it's not good (it's never good when it comes to Islam).
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » May 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Erdogon seems to want to join the ranks of Saddam Hussein, Kadaffi, and Assad, with the direction he is taking Turkey.

If he continues squeezing Turkey to the point of initiating outright civil strife, I thought it might be a good brain-exercise to evaluate what a civil-war on the ground might look like there in the early stages. Considering he now has sweeping powers, I don't really trust any numbers or stats coming out of Turkey over the past few years. I thought a map showing the geo-political divide with the election of Erdrogon would be a good place to start the discussion:

-The "red" areas are populated primarily by leftist leaning "Western" minded Turks, who would likely welcome and support NATO intervention into a civil war, but which Eredrogon would stomp on quickly (as demonstrated in the recent "coup attempt").

-The "Purple" area which is almost exclusively peopled by Kurdish speaking folk, would most assuredly take advantage of the situation as they have in Syria and Iraq and push for (at least) greater autonomy and control of their own Security Forces.

-The P.C. description of the "yellow" area is to describe them as "the center-right leaning rural block in Turkey" and compare them to the US Republican Party. In truth this region is people by folks who would openly support a blatant Islamist-minded, fascist, self-proclaimed dictator.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » May 20, 2017 11:34 am

Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » May 20, 2017 11:50 am

I think that last map might be an historical image... The Turks have been forcing their culture into Kurdish land in a slow-motion genocide for several centuries, both through relocation and forced conscription (using Kurdish peasants as cannon-fodder to expand the Ottoman Empire, while refilling the derelict villages with Turks).

The biggest problem right now with the Kurds is that the post-Soviet era PKK (universally recognized as a terrorist organization, and unapologetically communist) has come to dominate the Kurdish resistance within Turkish borders. The US has the burden of proving to Arabic people, and to the rest of the world, that the emerging Kurdish dominated governments in Syria and Iraq are a viable alternative to the PKK, and are also capable of governing fairly without dividing along Kurdish/Arab lines. If this can be proven, then support for the PKK within Turkey will start to shift toward the more legitimate organization now forming south of Turkey's border.

I think the timing will have a lot to do with it among the Turkish portion of the population. There will be a critical-mass at some point where the more urbanized and Western-minded portion of the Turks' dissatisfaction with Urdrogoon's Islamist lunacy will supersede the Nationalistic sentiment that overlays and holds them together. If the Kurdish shift away from the PKK and the collapse of Turkish Nationalism along Islamist/Western lines occur within a close enough time period of each other, this is the situation that would result in a Civil War Erdragagon would not have the ability to control, similar to what happened to Assad and Kadaffi.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » May 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Despite the fact that Turkey imports over 99% of its natural gas, 89% of its oil, and has an electrical grid dependent on its energy imports, their current manifesto is to use their links to the West and their geographical location to not only take over, but to regulate the energy market on a global scale. Despite they themselves being dependent on Russia and Iran from reverting to horse-and-cart, they see themselves as becoming the global "energy police". Fat chance.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/turkeys-energy-strategy.en.mfa
www.mfa.gov.tr wrote:TURKEY’S VISION TO BECOME AN ENERGY TRADE HUB

Turkey is geographically located in close proximity to more than 75% of the world’s proven oil and gas reserves. Its unique location provides opportunities for Turkey in terms of ensuring its own energy supply security but also brings responsilibity to Turkey with regard to regional energy security. Turkey continues to take steps to assume its responsibilities in this regard.

The goals of strengthening its position between East-West and South-North Energy Corridors and becoming an energy trade hub is thus duly reflected in its energy strategy.

Turkey’s efforts to establish an energy exchange market where oil and gas will be traded and priced, will further strengthen its position as a regional energy trade hub.

In this context, Energy Exchange Istanbul (EXIST) was established in order to lead development of energy market through managing it in an effective, transparent and reliable manner on 18 March 2015. EXIST is currently administrating electricity exchange market. Its operations are expected to expand beyond electricity to include natural gas, oil and derivatives in the forthcoming period.

In addition to establishing an Energy Exchange, efforts for increasing the national gas storage capacity are also underway.

Turkey, one of the few countries in the region with virtually NO oil and NO natural gas thinks they are going to bully these suppliers (put more frankly, their economic masters) without submitting to being their outright puppet-state? (Turkey SHOULD be taking a lesson-learned approach by observing the way Russia is currently treating the Ukraine, an nation with a similar energy agenda):

Windwalker
Supporter

Return to Events