The Great Conflagration

Re: The Great Conflagration

Postby Americalex » Mar 30, 2017 1:11 pm

For me the methane is just a temporary biproduct, when hydrogen hits the fan it will be pure hydrogen emissions flooding the whole earth, with enough density to last 3 days of combustive intensity throughout the whole atmosphere lol

It kind of makes sense that a gas would waste itself in 3 days whereas water took 40 days (according to biblical records and prophesying mystics respectively). The great flood lasted 40 days, the great conflagration is said to last 3 days.

Infer that whatever hydrogen is ejaculated from the planetary core will be in sufficient quantities to achieve a similar effect as what it took to cover the whole earth with previously hyper compressed water.

Remember, the whole mass of the universe was once compacted into a sphere the size of an orange. This is all after effects of this decompression "unzipping" of mass as space expands continually.

Let's face it, islamo-humanity is hellbent on genociding judeo-christendom.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pm

I started calling the looming doom "the arctic fire", here are some updates on the deteriorating situation,

Arctic Warming Events Becoming More Frequent, Lasting Longer
In recent years the prevalence and length of winter warming events—winter days when temperatures peak above minus 10 degrees Celsius—have broken records.
WASHINGTON: Arctic winter warming events are becoming far more frequent and long-lasting than they were three decades ago, a NASA study warns.
The team analysed winter air temperatures over the Arctic Ocean from 1893 to 2017 and found that since 1980, an additional six Arctic winter warming events are occurring each winter at the North Pole.

Researchers, including those from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt in the US, also noted that these events are lasting about 12 hours longer than usual, on average.

Since 1980, the number of winter warming events in the North Pole each year has more than doubled, from fewer than five events to more than 10 events, on average, and the average length of each event has grown from fewer than two days to nearly two and a half days, researchers said.

In December 2015, scientists recorded a temperature of 2.2 degrees Celsius in the Central Arctic, the warmest temperature ever recorded in this region from December through March.

Let's face it, islamo-humanity is hellbent on genociding judeo-christendom.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jul 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I have been doing some reading on impacts involving hypervelocity, at which solids start to take on some of the characteristics of liquids due to the level of kinetic energy involved.

I thought of this thread when I was viewing this image:

And it gave me the thought, wouldn't large enough meteor impacts on the Earth's surface create a "pocket" underneath similar to this in the Earth's crust? If so, there have probably been several such pockets created in the Earth's crust. My instinct is to suspect that if so, they wouldn't last long due to the pressures involved. Magma would either push the material underneath back into the cavity in a massive earthquake, or the rock above the cavity would collapse into the cavity shortly after the impact like a mega-sinkhole (also causing a massive earthquake). But what if suck a deep cavity was created from an ancient impact, and rather than collapse, was filled with compressed Methane forced out of the surrounding material during the meteor impact some how?
Windwalker
Supporter

Previous

Return to Events