Re: Fake news of the day

Postby Americalex » Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am

You are irritated by a basket
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Canadian students can make a difference in US federal el

Postby Fat Tony » Dec 29, 2017 12:15 pm

http://www.queensjournal.ca/story/2016- ... t-you-too/

Canadian students believe they are a force for good by directly or indirectly interfering with an election in another country where they are not a constituent, and where they have limited to no interests. :p
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Dec 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Americalex wrote:You are irritated by a basket

Because he's empty? I realize hes not competent enough to be actually running the show. This administration can see the writing on the wall. They are getting as much of their backwards agenda passed as quickly as possible before the 2018 midterms.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Dec 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Dec 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Maybe he was thinking about stuff he would have signed had Congress (in his view) gotten its shit together. Sharks (with lasers!) swimming the Rio Grande--that kind of stuff.

Some of the PMA gurus preach that "one should think (and live) as though the goal has already been achieved". Maybe he's doing that.

Reminds me of a joke:

A recently hired Chief of Staff of a mental institution is touring the property and meeting the "guests".

• He sees one of the guests sitting on a stool, waving his hands back & forth and fluttering his fingers. The Doctor asks him, "What are doing?" The patient says, "Well, when I get out of here, I plan to be a concert pianist so now I am practicing my scales."
  • In the next room, the Doctor sees a patient with both hands clasping a pencil in a peculiar manner.
    The patient is hunched over and is staring intently at a spot on the floor while the pencil in his hands is pointing at the same spot. The patient slowly draws his arms to the right, then, suddenly swings both arms to his left--all the while keeping his peculiar grasp on the pencil. Only then does he take his eyes off the spot on the floor and looks into the distance to his left.
    The Doctor asks him, "So what are you doing?" The patient replies, "Well, when I get out of here, I plan on being a pro golfer and go out on The Tour".
  • As he looks into the third room, the Doctor see a guy sitting buck-naked on the floor sporting an enormous hard-on. On the tip of his johnson he has balanced...a pecan. So the Doctor asks him, "What are you planning to do when you get out?" The guy answers, "Doc, I am never getting out of here. Can't you see that I am fucking nuts??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
~~George Orwell

"[A] nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
~~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 01, 2018 1:50 am

http://www.cubatrademagazine.com/canada ... diplomats/

The fake aspect of the strange attack on US & Canadian diplomatic staff in Cuba is the downplaying of the story in Canadian media. Drivel for the masses or the gubamint excercising restraint & moderation? The other thing is that diplomatic operations is a catch all for espionage activities. The embassy staff have get out of jail free cards. The temps. as in every other industry are hangman fodder. I heard the term is: "illegals". Well if the full timers can always get new hangman fodder, how else does the aggrieved party get the message across?
So many questions. . .

They also mention the Vienna Accords of 1994. What does this have to do with the incident? What is the reason they brought the accord up? The article implies Canadian officials do not currently suspect a state - on - state scenario??? My understanding is that the accord does not address actions by civilian criminals.

My thoughts - a boresight waveform (related to radar, lasers, linear accelerators,etc.) ? These devices have been studied for ~100yrs. now. Emr weapon of some kind. Who is behind it is the question of the day.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jan 03, 2018 2:45 am

Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Windwalker » Jan 03, 2018 6:22 am

Lol, are you one of those idiots that actually reads Trumps twitter feed? Its a fucking algorithmic based AI-like trained response machine that keeps its thumb-in-the-wind of the Leftist controlled media, so-as to continuously jam up their mechanisms while the Republican agenda moves forward unopposed.

Classic bait-and-switch.... or rather, running unfiltered interference operations on a Global scale, .
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 03, 2018 10:05 am

Documentary evidence for future generations to burst into laughter at.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jan 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Like justin knew him personally. It was a fuckin photo op.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Bearsy » Jan 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Windwalker wrote:

Lol, are you one of those idiots that actually reads Trumps twitter feed? Its a fucking algorithmic based AI-like trained response machine that keeps its thumb-in-the-wind of the Leftist controlled media, so-as to continuously jam up their mechanisms while the Republican agenda moves forward unopposed.

Classic bait-and-switch.... or rather, running unfiltered interference operations on a Global scale, .
You support this kind of governing? Distract em while we push through a draconian agenda?
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jan 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Bearsy wrote:Like justin knew him personally. It was a fuckin photo op.

Don't worry, we get it, you have his back.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jan 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Bearsy wrote:
Windwalker wrote:

You support this kind of governing? Distract em while we push through a draconian agenda?

Did the way I described it lead you to believe I support the tactic? Whether or not you agree with the Republicans' agenda or not is irrelevant, if you are focused on Trumps twitter feed YOU are a tacit Trump supporter, that was my point.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Pathethic evil is what humanists convey when they get all emotionalist about trump button tweets or softcore lgbt art: their simpleton duplicity and irrational superficiality is transparent to all. There's a lot of crazy noisy brainwashed vocal delusional islamo-humanists out there, that much is clear. Sure, it's scary that those people exist such as this who think that way, and it's kind of shameful the way they consistently stain mankind's reputation with their perfidiousness, but at the end of the day, normal people don't subscribe to their ill willed notions of "solidarity" hence they do not speak/act in our name thank God.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 12, 2018 10:21 am

Americans esp. isolationist Americans would find it hard to believe the lengths to which Cdn. media outlets are going in order to keep the "two minutes of hate" Trump narrative going. This phenomenon beggars the imagination.

It is unprecedented even for mealy mouthed nets such as CBC.

I sincerely hope this uranium business gets really ugly real fast so we can see who's who in the Cdn. zoo so to speak. I am tired of the endless Trump Punch & Judy show on our domestic networks.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am

The trick, William Potter, is not minding that television in general is a humanist dominated indoctrination machine.

Watching TV is for humanists. Hard to swallow for a lot of people who grew up with it, but certainly not hard to digest once you dare to pull the plug on all the garbage that constantly flows from it.

And a lot of people are doing just that, switching to interactive content rather than the force feeding model TV employs.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

While everyone else was amazed by the possibilities of the first television images, the advertisers were salivating at the mouth at the chance to take control of the phenomenon. They will eventually figure out a way to regulate the internet so to force us into buying their crappy products, hopefully by then we will have a better platform to communicate with...

Even sites like FB, which have shown unprecedented success in communications and visual-entertainment, are bought-owned-and-controlled by the big advertisers now. The real purpose of FB is to determine how to sell the most amount of unneeded crap (that only lasts 2 to 3 years) onto the next batch of unsuspecting suckers (er, I mean customers).
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm

I see it all the time with youtube, spamming tv commercials every 15 seconds or so it seems.

And in Canada we do not have Youtube Red which I would happily pay to rid myself of these interruptions. But although they can force their marketing upon us, (I don't mind adequately profiled marketing):

The core difference is that television is fundamentally unidirectional. For me my video media consumption on the internet begins with a search on a topic of my choosing. That fundamentally changes the consumption pattern.

We are certainly seeing this corporate regulation emerge especially in online news which now barely differ from TV news. I would like an option to show articles from news outlets without paywalls and with a comment section only.

To me any article without a comment section is a huge "television sized" red flag that the distortion is acute.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jan 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Americalex wrote:I see it all the time with youtube, spamming tv commercials every 15 seconds or so it seems.

And in Canada we do not have Youtube Red which I would happily pay to rid myself of these interruptions. But although they can force their marketing upon us, (I don't mind adequately profiled marketing):

The core difference is that television is fundamentally unidirectional. For me my video media consumption on the internet begins with a search on a topic of my choosing. That fundamentally changes the consumption pattern.

We are certainly seeing this corporate regulation emerge especially in online news which now barely differ from TV news. I would like an option to show articles from news outlets without paywalls and with a comment section only.

To me any article without a comment section is a huge "television sized" red flag that the distortion is acute.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 16, 2018 12:51 am

I only watch "the news" aka spurious local and overseas gossip, almost always 110% useless. The only part of interest is the 48 hr weather forecast.

Youtube in Kanada. Yes. Google is on a crusade to turn yt into commercial drivel. They don't like channels that teach useful things to citizens. The highly commercialized yt channels, & ones with insipid celebrities unknown to myself are meh I would rather dust the kitchen floor.

They appear to be promoting yt "doityourself" chans run by legally retarded morans by the looks of it. Anything to mock citizens looking to better themselves and/ or learn something useful.

So far they have not thought up a way to destroy some of the quality content such as the Royal Institute. I am sure they are working on that!

The google policymakers are enjoying some unpleasant publicity lately through discovery in a high profile court case.

Hopefully they destroy the internet so they can go back to early 1990's offline slacker lifestyles.

Pisses me off like all those waste of money films hw. kept turning out & thinking they were a contribution to humanity from the eighties through late 1990s.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Events