Byzantine Priesthood still up to the same old tricks

Byzantine Priesthood still up to the same old tricks

Postby Windwalker » Apr 14, 2018 11:10 am

Just as they betrayed and ultimately helped murder the Crusaders a thousand years ago, precipitating the fall of their Capital, Constantinople, the Byzantine Priesthood is once more showing its propensity for saying the exact opposite of what they are actually doing.

It only takes a cursory examination to see that over 95% (and that is being giving, probably closer to 100%) of Putin's bombs in Syria the last 3 years have been murdering Christian civilians that Assad wants to get rid of, not terrorists or ISIS strongholds, CHRISTIAN CIVILIANS, those are Putin's actual victims in Syria. Why does the news not report that most of his victims are not Muslim? Western news media outlets are so afraid of being not being "neutral" on the jehadi/holy-war aspect of this fight that they are will to obscure the Truth from us to protect Vlad Putins? Sick... sick and disgraceful. Meanwhile, has the head of the Byzantine Priesthood redacted his support for Putin's "Holy War" as they put it when they realized he was there to murder innocent Christians instead of fighting the criminal Muslim gangs? I haven't found anything so far, other than the sound of crickets.

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/russian-orthodox-church-supports-putins-holy-war-in-syria-to-protect-christians/66312.htm
Russian Orthodox Church supports Putin's 'holy war' in Syria to protect Christians Fri 2 Oct 2015

Russia is waging a "holy war" in Syria to protect innocent Christians against the "tyranny of terrorism," the powerful Russian Orthodox Church declared in a statement on Wednesday as Russian warplanes began pounding targets in Syria.

"Russia took a responsible decision to use military forces to protect the Syrian people from the woes brought on by the tyranny of terrorists," Russian Orthodox Church's Patriarch Kirill said in an official statement.

The Patriarch said Russia's armed intervention became necessary since "the political process has not led to any noticeable improvement in the lives of innocent people, and they need military protection."

Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin, a spokesman for the Russian Orthodox Church, which has 150 million members worldwide, pointed out that President Vladimir Putin's decision to send Russian forces to Syria has the approval of parliament and is "consistent with international law, the mentality of our people and the role that our country has always played in the Middle East," the Interfax news agency said as reported by the International Business Times.

Chaplin said Russia cannot turn its back on Christians and other minority groups being wiped out by Islamic State militants and other extremist forces.

"The fight against terrorism is a holy struggle and today our country is perhaps the most active force in the world to combat terrorism," the Russian Orthodox Church spokesman said.
Windwalker
Supporter

Re: Byzantine Priesthood still up to the same old tricks

Postby Windwalker » Apr 14, 2018 11:13 am

I suppose if what they actually meant when they said "protect Christians" was help Assad starve them out and murder their babies with chemical asphyxiation, then they nailed it. The Christians in Syria can't continue being oppressed by Assad if Putin has already murdered them, so in a way he IS protecting them by killing them off, right? Putin-logic strikes again.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 14, 2018 11:31 am

Vlad: "Ah, ah, ah ah.... more Russian meat to grind up in my Jehad against the Syrian Christians!" laughs the vampire to himself as he watches Russia's Sons march off to spill their blood for Assad's jehad against the Syrian Christians. clap./
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Apr 14, 2018 1:11 pm

For the record, I trust Putin about as far as I can throw a grand piano, so is there a possibility that Vlad the Killer may be "pulling the cashmere" over the Russian Church's eyes? It would not be the first time that a national leader lied to that nation's clergy.

In my perusal of history, it always seemed that the Sack of Constantinople (1204) would get the emphasis while the Massacre of the Latins (1182) would hardly be mentioned. It was almost like historians would excuse the Massacre by saying, "Well, of course, the Byzantines would have a beef with the 'Latins' (mostly Italians) because the Italians were better bankers and (especially the Venetians) had better navies and merchant fleets so it's just natural that the Byzantines would want to kill them or sell them to the Seljuks". As far as I can tell, the Byzantines found out the hard way that, if they fuck with the bull, they're going to get the horn.
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
~~George Orwell

"[A] nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
~~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 14, 2018 3:38 pm

As far as I can tell, the Byzantines found out the hard way that, if they fuck with the bull, they're going to get the horn.

That was precisely my point. Either the Byzantine Priesthood is complicit in Vlad's siding with Jehadis to murder innocent Christians that committed the "crime" of being born in Syria, or they are completely inept non-believers posing as a Church so they can compete within themselves for who can be the the most severe Sycophant to their Islamo Masters.

Either way, they don't seem to remember what happened to them last time around, when they chose a Monster like Assad over their Christian Brothers back then, too. Thank you for the more precise cultural reference with dates, too, Bayo.

--------------

Meanwhile, Russo-Islam, controlled by Vlad the Killer, continues to feed Russian Blood into his Jehad while his army of internet-trolls has increased its disinformation campaign by over 2000% in the last 24 hours, according to the Pentagon. They are starting to seem desperate in their attempt to hide from the Russia People that they are being used as pawns to fight for the side of Jihad against innocent Christian civilians.

At least back then, they simply refused to provided aid or assistance to the Crusader States, as opposed to actively participating in Assad's Jihad against Christian Civilians, as this time around shows. Its making me start to not be mad anymore about Constantinople falling, the Russians and their "Priests" deserve whatever is coming at them in the next few decades if they fail to stop supporting little putins and his short-sighted agenda.

I hope the Russian Pilots actually dropping the bombs on what they MUST know are predominantly Christian neighborhoods are reserved a special place in Hell.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Whoever the little cocksuckering Russian stooly is that just locked my comp up for an hour, sorry girl, I guess you must be right. Here is a more realistic depiction of Vlad:

Does that make you feel better, bitch? :roll:
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Apr 14, 2018 5:02 pm

^^^^
Ol' Vlad is thinking: "Umm! Mutton, yum!!"
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
~~George Orwell

"[A] nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 15, 2018 1:38 am

Windwalker wrote:Whoever the little cocksuckering Russian stooly is that just locked my comp up for an hour, sorry girl, I guess you must be right. Here is a more realistic depiction of Vlad:

Does that make you feel better, bitch? :roll:

Oh Oops... did I say "Does that make you feel better, bitch?"
What I meant to say was, "Does that make you feel better about yourself, you lowlife shit-eating Rusko-whore's sidekick of a spaded little former bitch!!!"

You got the BALLs to puts some words on this site, then bring it, cowards! Russian... hiding in their little paradise, so scared to argue with real people. SEMPER TEMERITIS

---------

EDIT: And in case the point of prior insult slipped by you, what I mean is, could you possibly be MORE of a COAWARD and a WEAKLING than to be a little Russian that needs your Government to protect you like an impotent child from the fucking internet.

EDIT2: I should be a little more sensitive, I suppose. Its going to be a hard pill to swallow for a lot of them, when the real world rips across the fantasy through Russia like the most magnificent wildfire the world has ever seen. If they survive long enough to launch back at us anything at all, our first of 3 layers of interceptors will already be in the air swatting them down, and the bewildered lucky 3% the survive will mostly decease from radiation sickness because of the overly-concentrated urban centers in Russia's population base. We will just have to set up a containment area around what are now Russian cities, and then the other 95% of their territory will be up for grabs for the global economy....

Or, Russia can join the 21st century and stop being little Jehadi supporting assholes.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 15, 2018 2:42 am

A country with almost all of its population concentrated on just 5% of its terrain picking a fight with nuclear weapons is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. And that would be if Russia's arsenal and defenses were the equal of ours, which is far from the reality... There is no more M.A.D., that came and went between the early 70s and late 80s. We have been perpetually capable of obliterating Russia since the early 1990's.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Apr 15, 2018 11:01 am

I just noticed something about the picture where Vlad is in the reviewing stand with his back to the camera. If one looks closely at his coat (especially around his right shoulder), one may see the outlines of a flak vest under Puto's coat. What a paranoid little fucker he is, wearing a flak vest when he's allegedly among friends. Of course, that vest would do him little good if a wing of Predators comes swooping in over the mountains to bring him some scunion. :mrgreen:
~~George Orwell

Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Bayowolf wrote:I just noticed something about the picture where Vlad is in the reviewing stand with his back to the camera. If one looks closely at his coat (especially around his right shoulder), one may see the outlines of a flak vest under Puto's coat. What a paranoid little fucker he is, wearing a flak vest when he's allegedly among friends. Of course, that vest would do him little good if a wing of Predators comes swooping in over the mountains to bring him some scunion. :mrgreen:

Na, that an't it at all. Its cause puttons knows half of those soldiers would murder his ass given half a chance, and also he is a coward. He has "80%" support among the civilian population because they are terrified to say otherwise, not because they love him. In Russia, now-a-days, power and authority equals love.... It was not always such.

Its just something that happens to a Country when a person with the mentality of a Rapist (Vlad) has been in charge for so long. shifty little sidewinding devil fucker.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 15, 2018 6:23 pm

What if we offered North Korea, China, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Greece each double their land in Europe and Asia, and a 2 for 1 replacement for every nuke they launch at Russia. We could even additionally offer a 90 day upgrade window to bring in top Scientific teams form the US to get them up to speed for the launch.

After they destroy Russia for us, they would all gain double their lands, become true nuclear powers, and the US itself would still also gain nearly half of the current arsenal of eSoviet era weapons grade material, thus doubleing NATO's total arsenal and holding as well! An almost PERFECT doulbe gain for all named nations and military organisations, except of course Russia,

-------------

EDIT: and then we could erect a giant statue of Putin on the moon in the year 2024 constructed of ore from the center of the moon, with a giant wooden stake of greenhouse grown wood from the surface of the moon impaling his vampiric ass throught eh fucking chestbone where the empty cavitiy is that is supposed to be harboring his absent heart.

I am sick and fucking tired of this little bullying fucking cocksucking BASTARD vlad putin holding humanity back from its ultimate destiny!!!!! DIE ALL SUPPORTERS OF VLAD PUTIN THE MOST EVIL CREATURE TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH> HE WANTS TO END US ON THE VERGE OF OUR PROGRESSION TO A SOLAR SOCIATY RATHER THAN PLANETARY.

Don't be to alarmed, if 97% of your population ends up getting wiped out because of VLad the Fag, oh Russian People. We are a Noble lot and will make sure that the Russian Gene Pool will get a new territory on Luna, Venus, or Mars equivalent of the land mass of the former Soviet Empire.

(or we could do things the EASY WAY and Russia could stop being little assholes and get on the ship to fucking space instead of trying to prevent the launch :roll: .)

---------

EDIT2: Hows that for speaking from the fuggin hart, eh. An old Soldier with more than 4 and less than 5 years of Combat Experience juzz got drunk for the first time in almos 2 years, and juz spilt it on the internet to his fucking buddies in Canada that have stuck with him through thick or thin since he served with some of them in Kanadar in 2006 and 2007 and (in think maybe? 2008)

-----------

EDIT3: I'm not hear becaue I HATE Canada, I am here because I FUGGIN LOVE Canada as much as I do the US. Don't ever expect me to say it as bluntly again, eh (I also am the "random guy" playing the piano in the "Turkey invades Syrian with ground Troops" or whatever the fuck I called that thread... I actually made the video for a girl a talked to on the internet but she never answered me back, so what the fuck, lol. The idea of the video was supposed to be, "whats that left hand doing?" As in the Turks are never to be underestimated, except by a fool)

------------

EDIT4: Another way to circumvent being forced to destroy Russia before we go Solaric would be to make Turkey a Nuclear Weapons state. It would save hundreds of millions of lives in the short term, but by putting it in the hands of a Country that is currently upside down in its psychology with the introduction of modern biology and the understanding of DNA and the Genome. Turks have a hard time accepting that they are the most inbred branch from the Iberian Peninsula family tree (I.E. they are the retarded Cousins of the Spaniards) and are currently going through a revolution around painting the Kurds, who have almost 10 fold the genetic diversity as the Turks do, as some sort of genetic inferior.... Erdogon will only be able to hold back the truth for so long, and eventually he will be forced to start letting in the truth if he wants Turkey to go Nuclear... if not, Russia's destruction is all... but.... an... inevitability

-----------

EDIT5: In other words, Turkey, as has been since the dawn of Humanity, holds the key to Life-and-Death for all of Russia.... Some things will never change.

--------

EDIT6: Sorry for that last comment, to put it in context, I believe that I am a Buddhist Monk with a strong bend toward Western-ism, who was awakened to the rebirthing process some 1200 years ago or so by a Warrior-Monk who was impressed with my Courage and valor in battle as he took my life with the hidden blade in his left hand.... I was gutted, alone, and exhausted, having lost my shield due to the necessity of holding my intestine in, but still gripping the hilt of my ground-rested blade with the right hand, knowing that when my grip died... I was lost... The warrior with mongoliad features walked by, looking sideways, noticing my battle and also seeing that I still lived but would not give up my grasp on the blade (I had stopped breathing nearly an hour prior and my ancestors were holding me in life for this moment) He dared to think he would walk by ME! and ignore the slightest bit of breath left... and knowing that I kinew he could SEE... that last breath of life still fighting in me????? And DARE... NOT.... TO... Challenge ME!. I threew my GUTS at him (literally) with the lelf as I let out a mighty warcry with my dying breath... leaping across the 20 feet blade first!!!!!!!!.......... he easily parried, and the pressure in my chest was from a hidden smaller blade in his lewft hand, and he melded with me... as I faded out.... and gueded my Soul toward seeing the rebirthing process for my Bravery and Sacrafice for my Honor Driven cause.... And I have been aware since the womb ever since.

--------------

EDIT7: Considering that the two most Premier Generals of WW2 (Patton and Eisenhower) where both believers in reincarnation, I shouldn't be so worried that people will thin I am a crazy for speaking my mind... Oh Well, lol
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Alex?. . . . .

God bless friend. There is no way to know what lies beyond the veil. Some day.

:mrgreen:

In other news who thinks Sergei & Yulia were poisoned with a mild incapacitating agent (BZ) as a Swiss lab thinks or rather a nerve agent Novichok (N234) as the British claim?

If it was Novichok agent then their recovery will be an ongoing thing for some time. I almost want to believe it is BZ as that would be a relatively straightforward thing.

From a cursory look at the symptoms produced by the different compounds, it is more likely it was one of the modern war gases. I am no expert on it though.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Apr 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Fat Tony wrote:God bless friend. There is no way to know what lies beyond the veil. Some day.

lol, don't waste any time trying to figure it out, Lord knows I spend enough time contemplating it for all of us. I was just drunk trolling my own thread out of boredom (and feeling rather pissed off at Putin (and Russia in general) at the time.)

Just wanted to give any Rusky fly-on-the-wall types a taste of how ridiculous and inflammatory their propaganda sound when the same techniques are thrown back at them. There IS a vail in this world that can be lifted, the false one that Putin puts up between the Russian People and the rest of the world with his army of dis-informants and over-the-top internet content filters.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm

I was going to ask if all was well with you then I noticed you said you were self administering an attitude adjustment. I am getting bored with my current job. Been thinking of just getting a plain pick up truck & start doing yard cleanups & the like. This diluting of your good name working for mediocre pay checks is unhealthy. In addition, winter seemed to start for us in March, cold enough to have a fire on. It is hanging on like a case of hepatitis. I do not follow what poutine is up to. Maybe he is feeling the heat from abroad. It would make his questionable threats about starting an exchange of thermonuclear weapons a bit more understandable. Not sure if he has the chutzpah to pull a Galtieri move.

Windwalker wrote:
Fat Tony wrote:God bless friend. There is no way to know what lies beyond the veil. Some day.

lol, don't waste any time trying to figure it out, Lord knows I spend enough time contemplating it for all of us. I was just drunk trolling my own thread out of boredom (and feeling rather pissed off at Putin (and Russia in general) at the time.)

Just wanted to give any Rusky fly-on-the-wall types a taste of how ridiculous and inflammatory their propaganda sound when the same techniques are thrown back at them. There IS a vail in this world that can be lifted, the false one that Putin puts up between the Russian People and the rest of the world with his army of dis-informants and over-the-top internet content filters.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Apr 16, 2018 4:22 pm

I did a quick review of the London business. I now believe the claim from a 'Swissindependent lab' is in error or they have been politically influenced by another party to say it was BZ. BZ is an incapacitating agent. That means it is in the same class as nasties like CS/CN. CN is said to also make you lose ctrl.of your bowels. People recover very well & relatively quickly from BZ poisoning with patients getting over it in three days with mostly no lasting physiological problems. The modern war gases are in an entirely different class. The police sergeant commented that his life will never be the same again. A FOX news article quoted UK officials that the Skripals will never be the same again. They will face some degree of disablement. The same article mentioned they will be given new identities and a new life in the USA.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Apr 16, 2018 5:01 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/424278-opcw-spi ... %81omment/

^The Russians are walking back their claim about what the Swiss lab NEVER SAID!

Date of article April 16. Some phones must have been ringing over the weekend lol.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Events