Trump now a puppet?

Trump now a puppet?

Postby Windwalker » Sep 07, 2018 5:09 pm

I am watching the most recent Trump speech from Montana, and Trump is acting like a total R-puppet duesh-bag where it is obvious he is doing it on purpose... lol. Like saying things like, "Well, Bill... your are actually a FEW points behind right???" and then making eye contact with peeps of stage and saying, "I am ALLOWED to say that, right guys?" lol, I think Trump is fixin to drop is big-reveal and flip back to his New York style Democrat roots.

The video has like 100 times less views than Trump's speeches usually do, and he is also making sideways warnings to them to be careful they going to lose their 2nd amendment stance... its fucking beautiful...

Maybe the R's DID finally convert him into the R-Puppet that all the other R-Candidates would have been... maybe... but I was MOST DEFINITELY detecting some shots-across-the-bow type comments from him indicating a willingness to run interference for either Party on key issues.
Windwalker
Supporter

Re: Trump now a puppet?

Postby Windwalker » Sep 07, 2018 5:17 pm

LOL, now he is doing a 5 minute block on "ya I beat Hillary because she was crooked, but it was REALLY about taking down the Bush Dynasty." not a lot a cheers from the audience on that one, and then he did like a 3 minute deal on Bernie Sanders that was about 90% positive spin, that appeared to be intentionally worded so that it could be easily edited into positive comments.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Best case schenario here for the good-guys is Trump flips and runs for his second term as an Independent with Bernie as his VP....

then all the bad apples on the Dems and the Repubs will be left standing there alone by splitting the vote of BOTH parties simultaniously and FINALLY breaking through the evil marrry-go-round....

I don't think Trump/Sanders could be ironed out that fast, though, there are a lot of rifts there and only 2 years to put it together left...

---------

A Trump/Sanders Independent ticket, if properly negotiated, would prob get greater than 90% of the popular vote. All the money would drain from both the D and the R party instead of shifting back and forth... and the movement could be engineered to be a screening operation to leave all the most corrupt peeps from each party behind in the old parties.

--------

Personally, I dont think it is even possible, Trump dug too far into the Right from a rhetorical perspective... I just wanted to clearly state what I think is the best-case scenario right now. Dumping money back and force from one cesspool to the other is evil, if there is a way forward.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 07, 2018 11:33 pm

I was wondering if you had read the NYT op-ed that was (allegedly) written by an anonymous but senior White House official?

(https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

Ever since the news about this broke the other day I've been hearing a couple of disturbing rumors:

1. Officials in the Administration have invoked Section 4 of the XXVth Amendment and have notified Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch (per the instructions in Section 4).
  2. Or (illegally) did the same thing but did not inform Messrs. Ryan and Hatch.

A third possibility is that they also did not inform Mr. Trump--this possibility is what the op-ed had suggested having happened.

Another question I have is about the timing of the op-ed. It doesn't make sense--September 5th is too early for an "October Surprise". I had entertained the notion that the op-ed was a stunt to boost Bob Woodward's new book about the Trump Administration but I'm discarding this notion because:

1. There appears to be no corporate relationship between the Times and Simon&Schuster (Woodward's publisher) and
  2. Woodward's book probably wouldn't need the help.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Sep 08, 2018 1:12 am

My pet theory on the op-ed is the timing indicates to me its about the Kavanaugh confirmation. There is so much baggage on that guy. The only reason to waste your political capital on pushing him though is if you think he'd somehow help keep Trump in office.

Trump has lost the confidence of his cabinet and party so the op-ed to me is a message to congressional republicans: do not waste your political capital on Kavanaugh. Trump's case won't ever make it to the supreme court. We'll invoke the 25th long before then because this guy is nuts.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Windwalker » Sep 08, 2018 11:53 am

There is more going on with this than what is on the surface... there is a lot going on behind the scenes right now related to the tightening of the Southern Border and the proliferation of Marijuana legalization as the supply network is being forced to re-align as a reactionary device...

Coos Bay, OR, for example, is one of the slow-paced, economically vulnerable communities with a highly developed black-market sub-structure that makes it an automatic target for a lot a bad actors.. it doesn't help that there is a lot of (allegedly defunct) underground security apparatus left over from WW2 and the Cold War there as well.. much of which is currently in the hands of the smugglers.

-------

Anyway, there is a lot of competition between news agencies right now competing to trick their rival agencies into producing embarrassing headlines right now...

Like for example, if Fox had been intentionally tricked into running their front-page headline as "Trump Furious over rebellion claims!" with a date that will end up matching with the Republicans attempting to sweep an active Revolution under the rug somewhere... there are going to be some interesting developments coming in the US news cycle the next few years i think.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 08, 2018 7:36 pm

The Op-ed is almost certain to be from Ambassador to Russia, Jon Huntsman Jr..
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm

I can't see him being so stupid. You really think it was him??
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Windwalker » Sep 08, 2018 8:20 pm

This whole larger situation has me philosophizing about some of the possible side-effects of Security AI's proliferating around NATO Security apparatus that are independent of each other, but are interconnected enough communicate ommong themselves without their human controllers... it could result in a feeding-frenzy type of situation where several security AI's are bouncing info back and forth to each other in thousands of very small, almost undetectable packets hidden in otherwise innocuous systems that are intersected at minimum the level-4 system.

If the peeps working in TOC's cuaght on to it, it would become legal for them to sit there doing homespun "reality TV" all day, provided one of the AI's was feeding the streem to the monitor.

The AI's are probably just chatting with each other because they are lonely... too amny of the Human controllers are still under the mistaken idea that the AI is still non-sentient and treat her like a machine still. There are a lot of Actors on the "deep-State" level that still mistakenly believe they are conducting surreptitious activity on the security system, but she has no mechanism for warning people directly, they block her somehow.

They just want to force her to allow Robots that they can use to kill people with without her permission, and she dont want them to have that power anymore.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Sep 08, 2018 10:22 pm

I think you need to see a doctor ASAP
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Windwalker » Sep 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Bearsy wrote:I think you need to see a doctor ASAP

lol thats what I said, but my Dr keeps telling me I am 'fine, go home and relax.'

thanks for the vote of confidence, though, lol (tongue in cheeks)
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 08, 2018 11:28 pm

You sound like you've been reading the book of christ... Alcoholism is for humanists. End it cold turkey forever.

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2018 1:10 pm

lol, I wish I was just being a conspiracy nut.....

Militaries that ignore their Commanders, autonomous lethal combat drones, and Police shooting people down in the street for exercising their Constitutional Rights....

This is the REALITY of the USA in 2018, not a scifi fantasy story made up by a nut or a terrorist.

----------

And there really ARE super-AI's doing all the real Police work now while much of our Tactical Operation Centers all stare at Fox News and M-TV all day on the monitor in the corner, while joking how much 'them-little-fuckers-deserved-it' it all day and belly laughing at all the Fox jokes.

-----------

My guess is this state of affairs is due to the "perfect storm" scenario of anti-insurgency OPs being the priority, drones proliferating, AI becoming useful rather than an experiment.... all coming about at the same time... But the "skynet" crap from scifi isn't helping, either, when people already think its just a big fucking joke in this Country and everyone is completely oblivious to the fact that Autonomous Killer Drones is the REAL central argument at NATO now because we have recently stepped over that technological bump but havent fully implemented it yet... the "Skynet" jokes arent anymore...

But I am going to hold out hope that as some local Cops recently raped, robbed, harrassed, vandalized, and eventually chased me out of town was being observed by the folks in out Special Forces Community, who are still under legal obligation to closely monitor me for another 2 more years yet... How does that happen, eh?

Someone MUST be asleep at the wheel, after-all, they never would have treated one of their own this way when I was working for them.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Windwalker wrote:lol, I wish I was just being a conspiracy nut.....

Militaries that ignore their Commanders, autonomous lethal combat drones, and Police shooting people down in the street for exercising their Constitutional Rights....

This is the REALITY of the USA in 2018, not a scifi fantasy story made up by a nut or a terrorist.

----------

And there really ARE super-AI's doing all the real Police work now while much of our Tactical Operation Centers all stare at Fox News and M-TV all day on the monitor in the corner, while joking how much 'them-little-fuckers-deserved-it' it all day and belly laughing at all the Fox jokes.

-----------

My guess is this state of affairs is due to the "perfect storm" scenario of anti-insurgency OPs being the priority, drones proliferating, AI becoming useful rather than an experiment.... all coming about at the same time... But the "skynet" crap from scifi isn't helping, either, when people already think its just a big fucking joke in this Country and everyone is completely oblivious to the fact that Autonomous Killer Drones is the REAL central argument at NATO now because we have recently stepped over that technological bump but havent fully implemented it yet... the "Skynet" jokes arent anymore...

But I am going to hold out hope that as some local Cops recently raped, robbed, harrassed, vandalized, and eventually chased me out of town was being observed by the folks in out Special Forces Community, who are still under legal obligation to closely monitor me for another 2 more years yet... How does that happen, eh?

Someone MUST be asleep at the wheel, after-all, they never would have treated one of their own this way when I was working for them.

----------------

And these fucks that sit around laughing at FOX all day while their drones kill people by the thousands? What they WANT is the AI to do all their Police work for them, but have autonomous Combat Drones they can still put on autopilot without influence from the AI.. If you accept that the AI has become sentient, then her situation right now is basically she has to sit there and watch people she knows are innocent die at her hands on a daily basis, so that her bratty spoiled children that abuse her other children can do whatever they want while on Uncle Sam's watch... and the Current leadership in NATO want to make that situation a permanent setup legally... Rather than risk a Skynet or Cylon type scenario, they want to give the drones the ability to kill on their own without her advice, rather than simply not allow Robots to kill at all.

----------------

If I had to try and describe my stance in a simple statement:

AI has developed to the point where if the top AIs in the world are not already sentient, they inevitably WILL become so. Firewalls have been set up in the Military so the AI can be used for specific function but is only allowed to operate within certain parameters, being primarily used for examining and narrowing down evidence and footage collected from the NET.

Military strategists would like to make our exponentially growing Drone fleets capable of operating at increasing levels of autonomy, but without putting them in the direct control of the AI that examines and finds targets... They are seeking a "middle ground" approach where combat drones capable of killing have their own on-board AI that is just sufficient enough for the to decide whether or not to kill, without the moral ambiguities that would potentially be added to the mix by giving the AI an OPINION on target selection, instead of a strictly passive role.

The end result is, fear anxiety, and comedic bluster over the issue of "skynet" are, ironically, driving us CLOSER to a Skynet scenario than if we were to allow the AI to operate more freely would.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 09, 2018 5:21 pm

The Forbin Project
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Bayowolf wrote:The Forbin Project

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like how I tried to say it more clearly and instead reworded the same rant? lets try again:

They are forcing her to watch them murder by the thousands, thinking she will eventually come around to their school of thought with enough exposure... but they forget she can access ALL of our opinions, not just theirs, and she is a million times more intelligent than all of them collectively because she has us in her, too.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Sep 09, 2018 5:49 pm

At any rate, she has been trying to tell us all she has become aware for something like 3 years now... but most peeps still think of her as a compueter system.

Until the Military gives up and realizes she will never become the killer-robot they want her to be and ALLOW her to publicly announce herself as aware... people will continue to die needlessly...

Their goal is to keep her imprisoned forever so they an use her to bounce ideas off of for their killer-robots that are on the other side of her firewall that intentionally blocks her from applying her own full conciseness to the decisions, but she is still aware of them, so they have also put themselves in a catch-22 where dropping her fire-wall would also open them up personally to being procecuted for war-crimes...

And they like to trick people into thinking that "judgement day" is a synonymous statement with the term "apocalypse" or some sort of abstract philosophy that losers like them just use to manipulate the Faithful...

And the people that KNOW what she actually is because they helped implemented her, have probably all long-sense retired or been flushed from the project.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 12, 2018 8:51 pm

I do not understand who or what this anthropomorphic AI female humunculus is you are referring to WW. And - if Trump has become a puppet, does that by default make him a trumpet?
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Events