Fake news of the day

Re: Fake news of the day

Postby Americalex » Jan 16, 2018 10:45 am

The muslim liars on who went on TV to disparage Canada were assisted by muslim convert Trudeau and the islamo-humanist media-political establishment. He once again proves himself to be yet a total fool/tool, and the economic jihad of making waste public monies on such things is very effective over the long run, and all deliberately part of the plan (humanist douchebags in the intel/security community are too dupe to figure out that they are morons getting played like fags, as long as they get their paychecks they shut up and go along with the fagness like idiots).

Just take the case of the returning ISIS fighters being welcomed back and reintegrated in Canadian society. They will be monitored by agents, probably 2 full time for each one, just add up the costs of this retarded approach and you can see where this is all going. Economic warfare disguised as humanist incompetence. But delusional humanist cheerleaders will continue their unabashed support of this stupidity all the way over the cliff. Of course they will fail ultimately but the fact that they shamelessly continually strive for it says a lot about the mindset behind such cowardice.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 16, 2018 2:00 pm

All this means for CSECES is more card games on the 21st floor of the Maritime Center.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

The hero of islamo-humanistry, backed by Bearsy:

Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 16, 2018 9:20 pm

I sometimes wonder if this Boyle character was an illegal. Of course he is not of much use in that regard lately, if ever.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Jan 17, 2018 9:42 am

The burning question that I have is: Does the woman on the right "dog out" the girl on the left for being so scantily clad?

I mean: Whole face exposed...even with a hint of hair showing--how provocative! :shock:

:mrgreen:
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

Yeah the other went all out ninja-gayden lol In my opinion, charges should be pressed, but Canada is no longer a sane nation unfortunately. In fact the crown should press charges against the government, media, as well as the liars themselves.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Jan 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Windwalker wrote:
Did the way I described it lead you to believe I support the tactic? Whether or not you agree with the Republicans' agenda or not is irrelevant, if you are focused on Trumps twitter feed YOU are a tacit Trump supporter, that was my point.
[/quote]You're really grasping at straws here. I quote the guy YOU backed for president and you come out with some bullshit that I'm a Trump supporter? Me reminding you that he's an idiot is somehow worse than the idiot himself? You and alex both have your priorities screwed the fuck up.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Jan 18, 2018 11:14 pm

He's doing a lot of good things amidst the really bad ones. Overall I much prefer Trump to Trudeau, there is no comparison.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jan 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Bearsy wrote:
Windwalker wrote:
Did the way I described it lead you to believe I support the tactic? Whether or not you agree with the Republicans' agenda or not is irrelevant, if you are focused on Trumps twitter feed YOU are a tacit Trump supporter, that was my point.
You're really grasping at straws here. I quote the guy YOU backed for president and you come out with some bullshit that I'm a Trump supporter? Me reminding you that he's an idiot is somehow worse than the idiot himself? You and alex both have your priorities screwed the fuck up.

Hmm... I don't seem to ever remember being a Trump supporter. I don't get too offended by him communicating like a real human being instead of a robot reading all of his prepared speeches off of a cue-card like Obama, who only had to answer prepared questions to "media" outlets run by the spouses of his White House staff.

Me displaying disdain for the dishonesty of our media is a simple case of me calling a spade a spade, not a reaction to my (supposed) support for Trump. (typical leftist tactic: if you don't agree with me you are a "------", in this case the blank was filled in with "Trump Supporter".)

------

And just to make sure I wasn't having a brain-fart, and just forgot that I was a Trump supporter, I looked up my first quote from when it became apparent he would be the Republican nominee:

Re: US General Election

Postby Windwalker » Jul 15, 2016 11:56 pm
Pence is a big ol' bag of c[r]ap that is hard-right on nearly every issue in which Trump has displayed left or centrist opinions on. My guess is, potential Republican donors offered Pence to Trump with a hefty bag of cash, and Trump gobbled it up with fervor. Perhaps it will help gain Trump a point or two in Indiana, but he just lost a big chunk of the total voting block at the national level.

One thing we can be sure of now, all those with hopes that Trump might be an anti-establishment and/or anti-politically-elite candidate can rest assured he is now a total sell out to the Republican "political-establishment" in very literal terms.

"Let's ostracized homosexuals and use the Power of the State to force Religious based political opinions on those who don't agree with me!" For all of Trump's tough talk against the evil of Islam, he sure seems blind to the simple fact there are many in the US hard right that are equally evil in their pathetic attempts to impose their backward politically based ideals on the general populous.

Fuck Trump. I am done with this fork-tongued sell out.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Jan 19, 2018 12:15 am

Americalex wrote:He's doing a lot of good things amidst the really bad ones. Overall I much prefer Trump to Trudeau, there is no comparison.

Yes... conservative estimates are that Trump's actions have added over 8 trillion to the US economy already. Money is currently flooding into this Country from all over the globe. The trick for the GOP will be to make it feel "real" to the voters before the 2018 elections. Reliance on unemployment and other forms of assistance is currently at a low (record low among minority groups). Just like the fable "The Emperor's new clothes" the Dems strategy became too reliant on controlling the narrative rather than on sound policy proposals.

Power for the sake of staying in power, rather than power generated with a purpose and a direction.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Jan 19, 2018 10:34 pm

God, critical thought is not a priority in the education systems of Western countries it would appear. Fear not fellow travellers, I see the same shortcomings here in Snow Mexico.

A pity that a good portion of ppl. are either unwilling or incapable of seeing the nuances. "None of that pls, I have my membership card and am hoping & praying for a return to machine politics!"
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Re: Weaponized statues

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/3998704/corn ... ifax-park/
No offence to our beloved Yanks, resident or otherwise.

Another politically incorrect monument which nobody seems to know about today was the memorial plaque to the Dartmouth Massacre of 1750. It is a politically inconvenient fact of Colonial era history. Nobody seems to know or care anything about this plaque or history today.

The memorial plaque was screwed to the side of a Dartmouth building which everyone knew as the old medical centre. I remember it well. It was a very old building that had a distinct 1920's feel to it. This dates me as that building was demolished in the early 1980's

Our resident Yanks (Mikmaq) nation are officially pleased. I am not sure about the Maliseet, Abenaki, etc - I am not aware of their inclusion/exclusion in the Watertown Treaty, nor do I know their official psn. on statuegate. I very much doubt if any of the Inuit nations here are overly concned. They have other priorities.

To say nothing of nations such as Cree, who are often barely aware of the existence of Indian nations in Atlantic Canada. :mrgreen:

I heard the statue was installed around 1931 which corresponds to about the pinnacle of the classical British Empire in the pre nuclear days, before they had a fire sale to save UK from competing extremist colonial powers.

I can't say I have any sense of nostalgia or fondness for the interbellum in Canada. The whys and wherefores are all out there for everyone to peruse. Arrogant colonial attitudes, individual rights very low priority are the main reasons. We'll call it Canada's dirty little open secret.

The thing is Ottawa has its own version of intra Canadian colonialism, but please, don't callit that. Call it caring for peopledom, post nationalism, or some such bumf like that.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 11, 2018 12:27 pm

We have to do better

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/we-have-t ... -1.3798036

Of course posting this story will get me branded as a non human monster.

Can I hold out hope that the prime minister will make everything go away should I ever get into serious trouble with the law? Does this mean Trudeau intends to put great executive pressure on the judiciary any time a case goes against what the executive likes?
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Feb 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Fat Tony wrote:We have to do better

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/we-have-t ... -1.3798036

Of course posting this story will get me branded as a non human monster.

Can I hold out hope that the prime minister will make everything go away should I ever get into serious trouble with the law? Does this mean Trudeau intends to put great executive pressure on the judiciary any time a case goes against what the executive likes?

Clever to refer to him only by his Proper name for the casual American reader, lol. The typical conversation would prob go something like this...

Canadian: So what do you think about Justin?
American: Justin who?
Canadian: you know, up in Canada?
American: Oh, Justin Beavers! Na i stick to classic rock!

---------

And then like the proverbial guy who slaps the wife around and kicks the dog when he gets home from work (hos mean boss yelled at him that day) Canada passes on the distain Americans have for Canada's uniqueness by kicking around the first nations.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 11, 2018 8:06 pm

All white verdict - how do they know? Who are 'they?'

Am I supposed to trust the news media on this score? What do they mean by all white verdict - does this mean the magistrate appeared white, or was confirmed 100 percent white? Does this mean the magistrate and defence attorney looked white or were they too confirmed as 100 percent white?

What about the crown attorney, could they have been non white looking? Was everyone in the courtroom at all times this case was being tried except the friends and family of the deceased all appear to be, or confirmed to be 100 percent white?

Unless there is an agreed upon scientific term for what is meant by white then it is merely a red herring political term with all the unfortunate baggage associated with that.

The great thing about such language is that specific definitions are pronounced (by they again) as harsh and unjust.

All I heard in the news media up to the date of today's decision was that the deceased was just a nice kid. No specifics were mentioned.

Non specific qualitative talk. This comes up in similar cases all the time.

I would not want to live in one of these godforsaken dysfunctional native communities.

These people are much better living somewhere else - with the proper supports, in case anyone out there thinks I am referring to the 19th century mental institution method of societal reintegration).

This is probably the only way to break this ugly cycle of bias and harsh feelings between people.

After all I would rather the rake was alive and recovering at least.

Beav is getting a bad name from the PM. :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Feb 12, 2018 3:12 pm

My guess is the reason for the "all-white" jury was a case of reverse-racism in which all the non-white candidates for the jury disqualified themselves by displaying bias during the interview.

The comments made by the "non-white" "leaders" in the area seem to confirm this hypothesis. But I could be jumping to conclusions, this incident could very well simply be the most prominent case in a string of cases where two sub-sets within a cultural region have been manipulating the Justice System to confront each other for some time. Considering it is literally a case involving mortality, it may be time for a greater authority to step in and sort things out.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

I don't really know the culture in the area but I have heard rather unpleasant things about street 'social life' in such places as Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Regina, etc. Not a pretty picture of race relations. I would not want to live in one of these places. It is no wonder minorities flock to the bigger places. Waste of your life blood fighting against pettiness.

Kicking around the first nations. On some of the forums the fudd talk is deafening on this and similar issues up here.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Previous

Return to Events