Western schools of thought and how they approach Islamism

Western schools of thought and how they approach Islamism

Postby Windwalker » Nov 02, 2017 1:51 am

I was tempted to call this thread "Terror attack of the day" but thought that would be in bad taste for obvious reasons.

I was just watching a talking-heads interview on Fox News that had a 14 year veteran of the NY Police counter-intelligence/counter-terror task force, a retired Lieutenant Colonel, and a PhD on the subject discussing the "Halloween pickup" guy.

I don't generally get too emotional over these attacks, being as I am someone that is aware these things happen every day in less savory parts of the world (or perhaps I have just become numb, who knows?) Any-who, I felt compelled to bring up the conversation here, as the 3 experts seemed to arrive at a conclusion that sounded eerily familiar to Americalex' constant warnings of the danger of allowing (what he refers to as the Humanist school of thought) run the show in the West.

The PhD guy, especially, didn't mince any words... The first question directed at him on the subject, he immediate answered, "It is a matter of life and death... It is a matter of life and death that we understand how dangerous Islamic Terror is" and went on to basically describe "Humanists" according to Alex's definition, though he didn't put that specific label on them.

------

I was never a Trump an to begin with, but I am starting to get this feeling in my gut that perhaps we really are going to create real change in the direction of the US during his tenure as President. Something just feels,,, different.

Maybe its just the whole Uranium One deal being unmasked that is driving this thing. The Uranium One deal was the yellow-cake uranium we confiscated from Saddam's Iraq. They wanted it back as one of the conditions for renewing the Status of Forces agreement that was being re-negotiated in 2010. Hillary wasn't simply selling uranium to one of Putin's cronies for personal profit, they were playing a little game of getting rid of the evidence of WMD's in Iraq. the Uranium was first transferred to Canada (a coalition partner with no troops in Iraq), then piecemealed out to the Russians so that Obama and Hillary could tell Iraq's leadership, "OK, you can have it back, just go talk to Putin.... can we get back to negotiating the "Status of Forces agreement now?"

The Clintons making millions of personal profit via the deal was just a convenient side effect for them.... ridding ourselves of the uranium was a move backed by the Democrat Party as many of their followers still cling to the "No WMD's" bullshit.
Windwalker
Supporter

Re: Western schools of thought and how they approach Islamis

Postby Bayowolf » Nov 02, 2017 10:41 am

The 550 metric tons of yellowcake was sold in 2008 by the Iraqi government to Cameco which started as a merger of Eldorado Nuclear Ltd. and Saskatchewan Mining Development Corporation. Cameco started out as a government-owned concern (68% owned by the government of Canada and 32% owned by the government of Saskatchewan) but has been fully privatized since 2002.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraq/#.WfspaNKGPmg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameco

Cameco is unrelated to Uranium One.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Nov 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Bayowolf wrote:The 550 metric tons of yellowcake was sold in 2008 by the Iraqi government to Cameco which started as a merger of Eldorado Nuclear Ltd. and Saskatchewan Mining Development Corporation. Cameco started out as a government-owned concern (68% owned by the government of Canada and 32% owned by the government of Saskatchewan) but has been fully privatized since 2002.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraq/#.WfspaNKGPmg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameco

Cameco is unrelated to Uranium One.

That was the last facility we raided in 2008, but by no means the first (probably last because nobody wanted it). The first operation to remove radioactive material from Iraq was from a larger facility north of Baghdad which was airlifted to a Department of Energy location in the continental US in a 6 week operation involving a fleet of cargo plane. That was in early 2004.

------------

If you want to defend Hillary's behavior (that is fencing uranium onto the Russia market via Canada) amid disputes with the Iraqi Government over being compensated for billions worth of uranium removed without their concent, you have that right, but lets at least be honest about the scale and timeline of the operation.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Nov 02, 2017 6:03 pm

The 1.8 tons removed in June 2004 was "low-enriched" uranium which (I believe--I'm not sure) is more enriched than yellowcake. It was taken back to the U.S., after that...?? This uranium is probably unrelated to the Uranium One deal; it could be its own little scandal. :shock:

Speaking of Uranium One, a timeline:

• July 5, 2005: Southern Cross Resources Inc. and Aflease Gold and Uranium Resources Ltd announced that they would be merging under the name SXR Uranium One Inc.
  • Sometime in 2005: Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra paid a visit to Nursultan Nazarbayev who is El Jefe Supremo of the Republic of Kazakhstan. As a result, Mr. Giustra's company, UrAsia Energy, acquired substantial interests in Kazakh uranium operations. Shortly after, Giustra, Carlos Slim (a Mexican businessman who is the world's richest human), and Mr. Clinton founded the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a program of the Clinton Foundation. The last item was a mere coincidence, I'm sure[/s].
  • 2007: Uranium One acquired a controlling interest in UrAsia Energy.
  • June 2009-December 2010: In a series of transactions, ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned mining company) acquired 61% of Uranium One. Meanwhile, beaucoup dineros head towards the Foundation.https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
  • January 2013: ARMZ took complete control of Uranium One in a transaction which was reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.
  • December 2013: An internal reorganization of Rosatom extinguished the interest of ARMZ making Uranium One a direct subsidiary of Rosatom.
  • October 2017: The foregoing piques the interest of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

About me defending HRC, she wouldn't want me to.

Regarding the 550 tonnes of yellowcake sold to Cameco: That stuff came from the large Tuwaitha facility. This was the site of the Osirak reactor that was "decommissioned" by the Israelis in 1981.
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Nov 03, 2017 12:09 am

Thank you for the well-informed response. I still think the whole thing stinks... most of all that the Dems would pic Mueler to head an investigation of Trumps team for colussion with the Russians, who was likely complicite himself in the Uranium One deal.

Not a simple case of a wolf in sheeps clothing, but one of a wolf in sheeps clothing accusing the sheep of being wolves.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Nov 03, 2017 1:30 am

One would expect if Mueller was onto something that Fox and the White House would try to discredit him.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Windwalker » Nov 03, 2017 3:36 am

Bearsy wrote:One would expect if Mueller was onto something that Fox and the White House would try to discredit him.

While I appreciate your lack of cynicism as to how far into the depths of hell our political-elites have put themselves...

The Dems wouldn't have appointed anyone they didn't have dirt on. Muellers function is to use the investigations he is heading up to run interference for the Dems so they can regroup and try to figure out how to cover up all the illegal shit they have been involved in.... They were so confident Hillary was going to win they didn't cover their tracks at all. Not only is mullerus mission to run interference, but apparently to cover his own ass, too.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Nov 03, 2017 4:32 am

I still think the whole thing stinks... most of all that the Dems would pic Mueler to head an investigation of Trumps team for colussion with the Russians, who was likely complicite himself in the Uranium One deal.
Far as I know, the Dems didn't pick Mueller; Deputy Attorney General [IDK his first name] Rosenstein appointed him because AG Sessions had recused himself.
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Nov 03, 2017 6:41 am

Bearsy wrote:One would expect if Mueller was onto something that Fox and the White House would try to discredit him.
Because Mueller has a squeaky-clean reputation, Fox and the White House can't go all ad hom on him (as is their usual method of fighting the "scourge" of Liberal Democracy). They'll need to wait to see what he has on the Administration and, then, try to discredit that.
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Windwalker » Nov 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Bayowolf wrote:
I still think the whole thing stinks... most of all that the Dems would pic Mueler to head an investigation of Trumps team for colussion with the Russians, who was likely complicite himself in the Uranium One deal.
Far as I know, the Dems didn't pick Mueller; Deputy Attorney General [IDK his first name] Rosenstein appointed him because AG Sessions had recused himself.

Mueller was appointed in the wake of Trump firing Comey. Nearly every Dem congressman and senator accused Trump of firing Comey to impede the investigation of Russian collussion in the 2016 campaign, and their demands that a special councel be appointed were being eccoed by the House Oversight Committee. The dems were even going so far as to threaten legal action against Trump (up to attempting impeachment) if someone they indicated they felt would be "nuetral" could not be appointed. Chosing Obama's man for the job was a way of de-escalating the rhetoric, and was a show of confidence by Trumps people that the investigation would exhonerate them.

Bayowolf wrote:
Because Mueller has a squeaky-clean reputation, Fox and the White House can't go all ad hom on him (as is their usual method of fighting the "scourge" of Liberal Democracy). They'll need to wait to see what he has on the Administration and, then, try to discredit that.

That is not at all what is happening right now. Have you been getting your news from a media outlet that operates under a rock, or something?

What is happening is, the russian investigation is uncovering evidence that the hillary campaign and the DNC were both involved in funding over 6 million in fake-news on social media via russian firms.

It has also uncovered evidence that mueller was investigating the uranium one deal prior to it moving forward, and that he may have been complicit in the deal (or at minimum was convinced to look the other way.)

There will be a paper trail showing his invovlement, but, as a asseted, he has stalled things for nearly a year giving tje dems some more time to cover their tracks. Mueller should have recused himself immediately when he was offered the job, and could potentially face charges himself if people end up being convicted of a crime over the deal.
Windwalker
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Nov 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Cbc has been going for the President flat out since way before the last election. I hope they keep it up, the more they whoremaster themselves out to foreigners the better imo. Just in the last week they have done a flip flop of sorts. Coincidentally, a Cdn. story has broken about a Cdn. tax haven with as many as 3000 customers, supposedly all well connected Cdns. Well connected Cdns.put me in mind of Powercorp. Powercorp smells of LPC & the worst kind of cronyism. It is fun to watch it all unfolding& observing CBC in damage ctrl mode lmao. Mysteries, secrets, and lies lol.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Aug 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Ifc is running some films with heavy duty Iranian / Farsi storylines. This appears to be a fairly clever & effective means of countering anti Islamism. Why? Anyone who has a bit of awareness knows the high Persian civilization contributed much to the basis of emerging Western civilization. In addition, it is fairly well known that Persian culture versus Arabic culture has been a recurring theme throughout recorded history.

It appears the blue pill network has recieved their latest marching orders!
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Aug 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Windwalker wrote:
That is not at all what is happening right now. Have you been getting your news from a media outlet that operates under a rock, or something?

What is happening is, the russian investigation is uncovering evidence that the hillary campaign and the DNC were both involved in funding over 6 million in fake-news on social media via russian firms.

It has also uncovered evidence that mueller was investigating the uranium one deal prior to it moving forward, and that he may have been complicit in the deal (or at minimum was convinced to look the other way.)

There will be a paper trail showing his invovlement, but, as a asseted, he has stalled things for nearly a year giving tje dems some more time to cover their tracks. Mueller should have recused himself immediately when he was offered the job, and could potentially face charges himself if people end up being convicted of a crime over the deal.

Ol' Windbagwalker :lol:

Its funny reading your posts from nearly a year ago. Uranium one as much "fake news" as Bengazi
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Bearsy » Aug 12, 2018 2:56 pm

BTW anyone reading "12 rules for life" by Jordan B Peterson? I'm on the first chapter so far. I've watched some lectures before and I had some quarrels with some of his arguments. But on the whole he is an honest and deep thinker. I like how he thinks about how to reconcile the necessity of culture with the necessary conflict of cultures.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Fat Tony » Aug 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Not sure. He seems very well read and obviously highly educated, with a great intellect & an ability to get his concepts across. Very utilitarian. Seems very intense in debate. That is okay. Hopefully he encourages ppl to read other worthwhile writings & help ppl instead of presenting another ready made philosophical / consumerist retail product.

I will be reading through his take on 12 steps. :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Events