Large Mexican cave system found to be larger than thought

Large Mexican cave system found to be larger than thought

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 21, 2018 8:28 pm

Well I was disappointed when some news articles implied the cave system was first set foot into today. Apparently it has been explored and studied for decades. An example of the North -South divide in the Americas.

Remains of giant sloths, ancestors to the elephant, and artifacts as old as 15,000 years old have been found.

They may have even found some snapshots taken of the last time I was on a real date.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Re: Large Mexican cave system found to be larger than though

Postby Americalex » Feb 22, 2018 10:29 am

Dating is for humanists! Courtship sure beats the crap of out that lol
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Large Mexican cave system found to be larger than though

Postby Fat Tony » Feb 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Reuters says the oldest artifacts are from slightly less than 9,000 years old. As the ( non humanist :mrgreen: ) faction of that organization; hopefully is still in ctrl; this appears to heap more derision on the claims such as Tiwanaku in Bolivia was founded 15,000 B.C. This claim was by a researcher around the year 1945 - wonder if he had the classic Indy. Jones look replete with jodhpurs, brown boots & matching leather calf protectors.

I was disappointed to learn Pumapunku was only confirmed reliably to have been founded around 536 A.D. The wilder claims were that Pumapunka was as old as 17,000years!

Time for me to send out some flashy late Valentine's day cards? To add, would it be a wise precaution to carry around a list of who I send them to? :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Events