Shooting down a recreational drone

Shooting down a recreational drone

Postby Americalex » Apr 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Americalex
Supporter

Re: Shooting down a recreational drone

Postby Windwalker » Apr 21, 2018 11:48 pm

I don't know about Saudi, but most Arabs drive around in pickups shooting guns, or shooting up in the air out of a window or something to celebrate weddings, or their favorite Soccer Team winning or basically any excuse for "celebratory fire"....

The dirty little catch is, it doubles as an opportunity for assassins to strike during the event, for the more industrious and security-focused crowd.
Windwalker
Supporter

Re: Shooting down a recreational drone

Postby Fat Tony » Apr 23, 2018 5:40 pm

I don't know why all of a sudden R/C model a/c in the hands of civilians is a big hairy deal. They have been around for a long time. Then again everything is a huge deal these days. My take is if they want to take everything away because somebody 'might ACTUALLY GO OUT AND DO SOMEßTHING' then do so. First they had better bloodywell hand over my guaranteed income for the duration so I can go off & go fishing or something like that. To the mediocre commissionaire that would no doubt be detailed to sign for everything pointy, I'll say 'take it man if you think you can do better be my guest & good luck with that'. Lol.

Of course they will never do that, life under mediocre social democrat systems is more like being forced to watch farmer cable endlessly, & low wattage ppl. have to be kept around to fill postitions in questionable petty bureaucracies.
Licensing scams are all the rage under that category of client state.
I guess the petro juntas keep toymakers in business.

Was it Joshua Boyle, (whoever that guy is) shooting at the quad, or is he grounded? :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to Events