Trudeau, Freland & co.

Trudeau, Freland & co.

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 13, 2018 8:29 am

I hope they get reelected. It will be very, very costly to ordinary Canadian citizens. It is worth every minute to see the post nation state self styled heroes making abject fools of themselves on their politically correct ego trips like the worst greenback fuelled Wall street type A stock market warriors of the 1980's. Back then you knew who was chasing what. Today the above mentioned characters are more reminiscent of hamsters running on a hamster wheel. Fake as hell.

It seems Freland has gone over the edge. Apparently she left trade negotiations to appear on a social activist program episode. It appears she has seen the writing on the wall. Shall we start a betting pool on how quickly her political career will end, how quickly she will make a tell all book deal, how quickly her speaking tour will start, & how quickly that will peter out?

Probably the same for Trudeau, although he has his trust fund to tide him over.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Re: Trudeau, Freland & co.

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm

I guess he is in a way reacting to the general failure of any reorganization of Canada's legal status with regards to confederation and changing it around to suit changing conditions in the 21st century. I believe that regardless of the intent of the two PM's who attempted constitutional reforms (Diefenbaker & PET), the result is what matters. The result is the Failure of Meech Lake accords (it was not the fault of the PM at the time). And the lack of a comprehensive way forward for Canada . The only way forward is to embrace the nothingness of poorly thought through concepts like Axworthy's soft power nonsense (not backed up with anything), post modern thinking and getting dizzy over embracing peopledom whatever that is. He recognized that he is powerless to change anything around constitutionally. Canada as a non entity. This is where we have been going all these years.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 18, 2018 8:59 pm

But they will stand firm for your right to be forbidden from seeing the superbowl commercials!
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 18, 2018 9:50 pm

I might be wrong. Canada is actually going South! :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Americalex wrote:But they will stand firm for your right to be forbidden from seeing the superbowl commercials!

So what do y'all watch during the 2-6 minutes of the commercial break or do y'all just go outside for a smoke break? To me, the commercials are half the fun of watching the game since (usually) the game features two teams that I really don't give a fuck about.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"
~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 22, 2018 8:56 pm

We watch the CLR Septic Sewage treatment commercial ad nauseum.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 23, 2018 1:34 pm

It's pretty disgusting the way islamo-humanists have banned Alex Jones and cut him off from Paypal.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Americalex wrote:It's pretty disgusting the way islamo-humanists have banned Alex Jones and cut him off from Paypal.

I'm not one who normally advocates that one should be denied his First Amendment rights just because he is a lying sack of shit. However, after Alex Jones made the claim that the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax, I advocate that, in all publications and news programs, "Alex Jones" should be rendered as "Alex Lying-Sack-O-Shit Jones". In short, what's happening to Alex Lying-Sack-O-Shit Jones is not disgusting enough. Once he goes through the trials of Job, I may have some sympathy for him but until then he's just another turd. Fuck him.
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 23, 2018 9:22 pm

And islamo-humanists from all over the world heartily agree with you. Meanwhile however, normal people rational enough not to be emotionalist cowards know this is just a desperate disgusting election meddling ploy relying on partisan suppression of freedom of speech to attempt to undermine Trump's performance during the midterms. What baffles me is, why they insist on being evil all the way to the grave!

When it comes to freedom of speech, the only standard islamo-humanists like Bearsy follow is the double standard..
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 24, 2018 9:28 pm

He should apply to Trudeau for an appointment. He would fit right in. I have not seen a government which was more stuffed with Truthers. It is an unpleasant thing to think about.
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Postby Bearsy » Sep 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Wow, Alex you're censoring me? You will likely delete this too. So this message is just to you:
This is your forum Alex so go right ahead. But just know you're a hypocrite of the worst kind. You criticize others for not hosting Alex Jones (who is a giant twat) but you censor me, for what, pointing out your hypocrisy? No need to bring the ban hammer, I'm out. Enjoy your safe space.
Radical Centrist
Bearsy
Opponent

Postby Americalex » Sep 25, 2018 9:09 am

Good, your emotionalism got properly triggered by my trolling of your trolling,

After all these years spent constantly harassing and stalking us, you have finally decided to hang up your skates and move on.

Don't let your false equivalences, irrational sophistry and derogatory ad hominem hit you on the way out!
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 27, 2018 9:55 am

Fat Tony wrote:He should apply to Trudeau for an appointment. He would fit right in. I have not seen a government which was more stuffed with Truthers. It is an unpleasant thing to think about.

Were you talking about Alex Jones?
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Bayowolf » Sep 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Americalex wrote:Good, your emotionalism got properly triggered by my trolling of your trolling,

After all these years spent constantly harassing and stalking us, you have finally decided to hang up your skates and move on.

Don't let your false equivalences, irrational sophistry and derogatory ad hominem hit you on the way out!

Um, 'Alex, I was the one who posted about "Alex Lying-Sack-O-Shit Jones" so the script calls for you to be "counter-trolling" me. In fact, I took your reply to be just that but I was confused about your comment about Bearsy.

Anyhoo, I was composing (in my head) a counter-counter double-switchback 'troll' ( :mrgreen: ) when I noticed Bearsy's post where he, apparently, objected to what he thought was a gratuitous remark about him.

Just keeping it real.
~~Sir Winston O'Boogie

~~George Clinton
Bayowolf
Supporter

Postby Americalex » Sep 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Hum, you are hostile towards me but you are not systematically engaged in disgusting harassment at every single step the way Bearsy was, hence I have zero problem with your participation here at this stage of your antagonization.

I really don't mind you calling him an insufferable liar etc, this does not vex me at all. The fact that you are unwilling/unable to perceive the multidimensional problems associated with this concerted action by tech giants is understandable.

I have significant divergences from many theological constructs concerning what I consider to be aptly Judeo-Christian, I think you would be surprised at the common ground that exists between us in that regard.

It's not like the distortions and deceptions have been occurring on only one end of the spectrum. It will be interesting to equip people with these understandings so that they can navigate the current trends effectively and triumph over evil ultimately.
Americalex
Supporter

Postby Fat Tony » Sep 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Yeah Jones, that would be priceless! He would be like a Hollywood version of Canadian unknown Garth Turner. :mrgreen:
eh
Fat Tony
Supporter

Return to People