Canada + USA = America

Canada + USA = America

Postby Americalex » Dec 17, 2014 8:22 pm

This show is a great example of that reality lol

Let's face it, islamo-humanity is hellbent on genociding judeo-christendom.
Americalex
Supporter

Re: Canada + USA = America

Postby Americalex » Jan 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Some fitting footage for this idea of America,

Americalex
Supporter

Postby NorthAmericanPatriot » Jan 17, 2016 1:15 am

Nice videos. This makes my official first post but I had a coupe of questions on the subject of annexation:

1. What would become of Ottawa should Washington DC be designated to remain the capitol? I assume that DC would remain the capitol simply given the amount of infrastructure in place for a government as large as the US.

2. Would it be more likely for Quebec to remain a sovereign nation while the rest of the provinces would merge with the States?

Thank you.
NorthAmericanPatriot

Postby Americalex » Jan 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Welcome and thanks NorthAmericanPatriot,

How's the weather in SouthCarolina! To answer both your questions, I'll provide my personal opinion based on my experience here in regards to each of them:

1. It's been brought up a few times, what I think it was most interesting was the suggestion that it would continue to serve a national political role, as a secondary hub for services, also acting as a backup for certain core functions of government. Alternatively, it might simply become the capital of Ontario, allowing Toronto to focus on economic activities.

2. I think that the opposite is more likely: Quebec joining the USA and English-Canada 'holding out' on their own.. at least for a while, perhaps forever (they could surely make it on their own and prosper, but I doubt they have sufficient cross-regional cohesiveness for it to unfold that way).

I'd love to read the answers of other forum participants about those questions, there is surely a variety of ways one could choose to answer them. What about you?
Americalex
Supporter

Return to Debate